Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Putin is trolling us all now. He's won this battle and created an amazing amount of instability and insecurity in the West, he's destabslized our government and through his actions he's got us so inwardly focused that we'd have a hard time stopping much of anything. Now he's just piling on. Gotta hand it to the guy, he's definitely redefined the shape and rules of the game.

Does ANYONE....anyone at all believe that Trump is up to the task of seriously challenging Putin?

Maybe in a pissing match. 

Otherwise, no.  As someone said, Putin is playing chess, Trump is playing Hungry, Hungry Hippo.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, visionary said:

Such BS, this is how we get beat. We're always fighting the last war. And even moreso now because Trump has a MASSIVE inferiority complex which causes him to over compensate for his short comings. It's why he likes MOABs and carrier groups. 

I swear to you, mentally Trump is a clinical wonderland of neurosis.

• Like 1

Very few people on our side (at large in the populace, not the military) even know the name Gerasimov but this is a thinker, a man who has dedicated himself to deep understanding of non-linear dynamics and their applications. He plays the weaker hand, based on the economic base, infrastructure, alliances, etc. he has to work with but and does it brilliantly. His greatest and ultimately fatal weakness is that he serves a state with no possible endgame.

McMaster is more of a big picture strategist, is by no means the tactician that Gerasimov is but has more to work with and develops concepts to serve more longterm goals. His greatest weakness is that he is now serving a regime that couldn't pour piss out of a boot if you put instructions on the heel, but that is (probably) temporary.

Comparisons like this article are kinda shallow and don't serve to enlighten that much.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, twa said:

He has been fully cooperating with them from the beginning fwih

How do you @twathink that bodes for Trump? 

For attorneys: 

If you are cooperating with an investigation doesn't that mean you're working to hand over a bigger fish? Would the target typically be cooperating?

Jailhouse lawyer here. I mean sometimes they work with a suspect to find out where the bodies are. And i guess it's conceivable they'd work with someone to find a bunch of littler fish to get up on the whole operation; though I can't recall an example of that off the top of my head. And yes, often times they flip people to work their way up the ladder.

In conclusion, him working with the FBI might bode badly for Trump and it might not. We really don't have enough information to call it. I mean maybe they have somebody other than Trump they view as a bigger get than Flynn himself. Who knows. I can't wait to find out though. 

Now I must bid farewell. All of this has just reminded me that it's been awhile since I talked **** to Mike Jr. Later. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, twa said:

I find Pence rather acceptable.

You know he stares in the mirror, fiddling with his jacket and saying "Hello, Mr. President" over and over again to himself with different inflections...

"HEY-lo Mr. President."

"Hello Misterrrrrrr President."

"Hellooooooooo Mr. President."

• Like 2