Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A thread for complainers to complain about those who complain about us commenting.

Nfcbeasts4721

So I would much rather follow the rules than get kicked out I really enjoy the Twitter thread and going there to see all the tweets and all the news that's going on but it seems like if I even put in a sentence I get warned than others put in a sentence and no warning for them so can we come here and complain about those who complain about us?

If you can't grasp the rules for posting in the Twitter thread, isn't it better to just read along and post in other appropriate threads? Why do you NEED to instantly react and post your thoughts right there? The mods are trying to keep it streamlined so it's mostly tweets--are your thoughts on tweets so important that they have to clutter up everyone's favorite thread? This won't end well.

1 minute ago, Nfcbeasts4721 said:

I mean I put a comment in the twitter thread and get a warning but see others make little comments like mine and nothing for them..yes I see some warnings for others but not other ones.

The people that have been making comments that can be put in other threads, those are the ones that are going to get warned. If others don't get a warning, their comment probably hasn't fallen into the controversial category where it can be put in another thread. Whining about this isn't the smartest thing to do.

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I do not see this thread turning out well for you....your post about mcvay for example yesterday. Plenty of other threads for that. The mods don't want the Twitter thread to turn into a mega thread. They've explained that and believe it or not, you're not the only one they've warned about it. 

Yes like I said I do see them warn the others, what did I say about McVay yesterday?... I commented on thought we had a chance with Wade cuz his son was here and got warned for that... I love the Twitter thread as much as anybody thi I don't know what Twitter is I love the thread..I will do my absolute very best not to respond in there.like rigatoni says if you question whether you should respond or not don't.

1 minute ago, Nfcbeasts4721 said:

Yes like I said I do see them more than others what did I say about McVay yesterday?... I commented on thought we had a chance with Wade cuz his son was here and got warned for that... I love the Twitter thread as much as anybody thi I don't know what Twitter is I love the thread..I will do my absolute very best not to respond in there.like rigatoni says if you question whether you should respond or not don't.

Your comment on wade, that's what I meant. Yeah that one could have gone in the many other threads about wade or Defensive Coordinator. Like connskins said, just gotta learn the rules. If you're not sure if your comment should belong in the Twitter thread, probably best not to put it there 

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Your comment on wade, that's what I meant. Yeah that one could have gone in the many other threads about wade or Defensive Coordinator. Like connskins said, just gotta learn the rules. If you're not sure if your comment should belong in the Twitter thread, probably best not to put it there 

Thank you muchly..not being sarcastic eaither

• TK locked this topic

You're something special, aren't you? 

The leniency with which we've afforded you, with your original username and now this one, and the amount of violations we've let slide is simply astounding and probably a disservice to the rest of the board. 

You're on thin ice with every Mod, just so you know. Figure out what you're doing wrong in terms of your thinking about the twitter thread (read the friggin OP) and then creating this thread here (read the friggin rules on thread-creation/posting in the proper forums - Rule 4 specifically).

To think, I was defending you a little while ago among the mods and saying you've come along way from your potato days. Way to make me look like an idiot.  :/ 

Archived