Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Offseason Twitter Thread

TSO

Mark Bullock Retweeted Adam Caplan

So reportedly #Redskins had interest in both Crennel and Vrabel, Texans did great job to keep both

Mark Bullock added,

Adam Caplan @caplannfl
#Redskins had interest in speaking with Crennel about DC job, but source said they were denied permission to speak with him.

Breaking: Concerned family & friends have called in suicide prevention counselors to talk #Falcons OC Kyle Shanahan out of taking #49ers job

Rich Tandler Retweeted Albert Breer

If Vrabel was ever on the #Redskins’ list they can scratch him off now.

Rich Tandler added,

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer
Per sources, the Texans are promoting LBs coach Mike Vrabel to defensive coordinator. Romeo Crennel expected to stay, likely as ass't HC.

John Keim Retweeted Adam Caplan

Also, Vrabel's name "had come up" in discussions source said recently. Not sure it went beyond that however.

John Keim added,

Adam Caplan @caplannfl
#Redskins had interest in speaking with Crennel about DC job, but source said they were denied permission to speak with him.

Dallas currently has the biggest 2017 salary cap numbers at QB ($24.7M), WR ($17M), OT ($15.8M), C ($14.871M) & TE ($12.262M).

You should never downgrade a player for their performance at an all-star game. Never. You should only upgrade him. -Howard Mudd

Surprisingly, Tom Brady & Kirk Cousins are the only 2 QBs to win player of the month honors in each of the last 2 two seasons (2015 & 2016).

Steve Czaban Retweeted Joseph White Jr.

Joe. Were there any coordinators there? Asking for a friend....

Steve Czaban added,

C2duv5PWQAAgr2o.jpg
Joseph White Jr. @JGatlinWhite
Amazing times. Hiked solo in dense night fog to isolated AT shelter, yet am able to check football scores.

FYI, the $15 million in cap rollover is only part of the #Redskins cap space. The bottom line and details here: read it in BRBN CSN

#Redskins LG Brandon Scherff has pulled out of the Pro Bowl, and will be replaced by the #Panthers Trai Turner.

Kyle Shanahan to 49ers would lead to intrigue for Kirk Cousins, Redskins. Real tough to see a team trade 4 him, but...  Read it in BRBN ESPN

John Keim Retweeted Kevin Jones

Enjoy Cali, @Russellmania621

Kyle Shanahan's first major challenge: Hiring a quality defensive coordinator. Jim Haslett and six other candidates http://www.knbr.com/2017/01/18/jim-haslett-and-six-other-defensive-coordinators-kyle-shanahan-could-hire/ 

25 minutes ago, HapHaszard said:

Kyle Shanahan's first major challenge: Hiring a quality defensive coordinator. Jim Haslett and six other candidates http://www.knbr.com/2017/01/18/jim-haslett-and-six-other-defensive-coordinators-kyle-shanahan-could-hire/ 

If kyle hires Haz, then he's going to be the second Shanahan fired because of bad defenses. 

If we draft a RB in the 1st round, he better turn out to be AP.  Because short of that, there's no way you can pass up fixing the defense.

33 minutes ago, HapHaszard said:

I'd be happy to buy the tickets.. :P

2 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Our cheerleaders are damn sexy.

If the NFL was having a ranking, we would definately be 1st year in, year out.

Our Cheerleaders are top notch.  But you can't tell me that the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders don't have THE cheer-leading brand... 

With another $15 mil carried over, Redskins in good spot with salary cap. Well-managed and now well-positioned read it in BRBN ESPN

Damn. Somewhere between security check and gate C17 I lost my charger smh. My iPad is on 28% and I wanted to watch a movie on the plane ?

Kyle Shanahan to 49ers leads to intrigue for Kirk Cousins, Redskins... but many reasons a trade still hard 2 fathom read it in BRBN

Archived