Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Offseason Twitter Thread

TSO

Mike @skinsfl 1h1 hour ago

Joe Theismann @Theismann7 54m54 minutes ago

love Championship Sunday. The first step to become a part of history. Only 31 of us have had the chance to QB a Super Bowl Champion

NFL on ESPN @ESPNNFL 5m5 minutes ago

NFL on ESPN Retweeted Adam Schefter

We promise you want to miss it

NFL on ESPN added,

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Closing minutes of ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown....don't want to miss it.

Will Brinson @WillBrinson 47m47 minutes ago

Also reported by @JayGlazer: Chip Kelly is a candidate to replace Kyle Shanahan with the Falcons.

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 11m11 minutes ago

Redskins working to promote Matt Cavanaugh to offensive coordinator - The Washington Post  read it in BRBN

^^ Very interesting stuff, that Tim guy is supposedly plugged in and reputable regarding the Niners.

^^Might have an effect on Kirk's contract negotiations. 

Emmanual Benton @Manny_Benton 2m2 minutes ago

Kyle Shanahan has done wonders with Matt Ryan

FOX Sports Radio1340 @1340AMFOXSports 5m5 minutes ago

Call is reversed. #RiseUpNFL_Season_2016_ATL.png Touchdown! Kick is no good. 37-7 Atlanta over #GoPackGoNFL_Season_2016_GB.png #NFCChampionship #GBvsATL

Anthony Gulizia @AnthonyGulizia 6m6 minutes ago

This is where the wheels come off! Packers have Falcons right where they want them after that PAT miss

@AnthonyGulizia I hope your joking? 37-7 they want a blowout?

Dan Graziano @DanGrazianoESPN 5s5 seconds ago

Dan Graziano Retweeted Will Brinson

I believe this is something that has never been tweeted before, by anyone.

Dan Graziano added,

Will Brinson @WillBrinson
This officiating crew has been pretty outstanding today.

John Keim @john_keim 2m2 minutes ago

To be clear I know the players like Manusky. They also liked Barry. Key: building right staff; adding more talent. Otherwise,no difference

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 9m9 minutes ago

Rogers now has as many rushing yards as the rest of the Packers combined.

Furious Styles @Chris_Worthy_ 15m15 minutes ago

Kyle invited Kirk to the game, he already wine and dining his new QB in SF

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 20m20 minutes ago

Well, so much for my Packers pick. I still like the Steelers over Patriots, but not so much I'd bet my house on it.

Not Robert Griffin @Pseudo_RGIII 7m7 minutes ago

Dear Joe Buck, Nobody cares what Mike Pereira thinks about, ever Thanks, Everyone

Football Perspective @fbgchase 8m8 minutes ago

NFC East sent New York, Washington, and Dallas to Super Bowl in consecutive years ('90-'92). NFC South can match that next year w/ TB or NO.

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 15m15 minutes ago

Master Tesfatsion Retweeted Bob Goldwin

Good teacher. Good personality. Someone players like. But you might as well have kept Barry and invested in the defense.

Master Tesfatsion added,

Bob Goldwin @rudybux
@MasterTes Since I respect your opinion tell me, what do you think about the promotion of Manusky?

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 10m10 minutes ago

Maybe he's capable of getting more out of these guys like he did w/Trent Murphy. We'll see, but Manusky's track record doesn't suggest that.

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 5m5 minutes ago

So many of us are amazed with the #Falcons prolific offense but that defense of theirs... sheesh #NFCChampionship

@DiChesebrough Offensive pressure via points on quick drives made it easy today for defense to 'pin its ears back' as they say.

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 1m1 minute ago

@BangRadioHour So true. Falcons so far ahead, makes it fun for them to blitz or whatever & if they get burned on one or two, no big deal

Carol Maloney @carolmaloney4 38s39 seconds ago

Greg Manusky is a done deal as #Redskins DC. Matt Cavanaugh as OC will be soon. "Close" to putting pen to paper per source.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. @DaleJr 10m10 minutes ago

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Retweeted Lara Morris

Kirk & the Skins should meet on a reasonable $ that gives the team room 2 build around him. He earned it 4 sure. But there R holes 2 fill.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. added,

Lara Morris @ljmorris72
@DaleJr Completely off topic.. do u think the @Redskins will pay @KirkCousins8 what he wants? Possible the @49ers may want him #DidHeEarnIt

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 16m16 minutes ago

Steelers learned Antonio Brown had been using social media in locker room more than once; that's no longer a concern after Tomlin intervened

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 5m5 minutes ago

With the Falcons winning, 49ers obviously cannot hire Kyle Shanahan til after Super Bowl but can meet w/him again and put his staff in place

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 12m12 minutes ago

A real good QB coach, Matt LaFleur, working his butt off w/ Matt Ryan until the end in a blowout. Wish @FOXTV would mention him.#Falcons

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 20m20 minutes ago

Kyle Shanahan and the Atlanta Falcons punching their ticket to the Super Bowl will only heat up the Kirk -> SF rumor mill.

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 19m19 minutes ago

@ChadwikoRCC Saw that the colts were putting a pkg together to make a play for Kyle. for a Redskins fan, THAT would be great.

Junior Galette @JovaisG 2m2 minutes ago

With Big Ben not playing steelers beating the pats is nearly impossible

Kenny @WhatupKenny 5m5 minutes ago

A lot of former Skins players and coaches on this Falcons team. Recent ones

Tornado warning I'm gone.........................

WOW,, I have seen some bad storms in Atlanta but this one took the trophy, The Lombardi of storms.  No damage I don't think and tornado warning is lifted.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 2h2 hours ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Jason La Canfora

Not sure it’s a good idea to give a first-time head coach personnel control but, hey, the 49ers know how to do it right.

Rich Tandler added,

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
49ers prepared to re-open their GM search if need be; if Kyle Shanahan takes HC job as expected he'd likely get roster/personnel control too

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 2h2 hours ago

Oh, i forgot. Here's is your OFFICIAL #BAngRadioHour Pick and Prediction for the NFC Championship game. ..uhh. Atlanta by 40. Ta-daaa!

Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe 51m51 minutes ago

Brady has Amendola, Edelman, Hogan all on the field at the same time...majority of the snaps. Who ain't the G.O.A.T lol?

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 1h1 hour ago

It's one thing to just see good defense but the dropped passes by receivers? Just can't do that in the playoffs. You touch it-catch it #AFC

Field Yates @FieldYates 4h4 hours ago

The NFL has announced its three finalists for the Walter Payton Man of the Year award: Larry Fitzgerald, Eli Manning & Greg Olsen.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 2h2 hours ago

Atlanta's win means SF will wait until Friday to interview Falcons OC Kyle Shanahan and GM candidates as well. SF won't have HC till Feb.

Joe Theismann @Theismann7 10m10 minutes ago

Like the way Tom climbs the pocket

Ex #Redskins going to the bowl

Kyle Shanahan

Aldrick Robinson

Chris Chester

Dashon Goldson

Nick Williams

To clear up confusion on the Tom Brady fumble: There was in fact a fumble. But referee Terry McAulay ruled that there was no clear Steelers recovery, reverting the ball to the Patriots. And the replay did not show any conclusive evidence of a Steelers recovery, even though it was clear that Brady fumbled. So, the ruling on the field stood.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Fseifert_kevin_m.jpg&w=80&h=80&scale=cropKevin Seifert, NFL Nation

Archived