Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Washington Nationals: Wash, Rinse, Repeat

@DCGoldPants

4 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

Over the last few games, why has Dusty waited so long to get a pitcher warming? Koda should have already been up no matter what.

He was warm at the beginning of the inning and came in as soon as Perez gave up the hit to Bruce, so I'm not sure what you're saying.

Just now, skinsfan_1215 said:

He was warm at the beginning of the inning and came in as soon as Perez gave up the hit to Bruce, so I'm not sure what you're saying.

Sorry, I'm listening to the radio. Charlie said he wasn't up and didn't have time to get warm.

12 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

What a great game, but a ****ing terrible broadcast. Top of the 9th, and they're talking about Bumgardner? What a joke.

I'm still laughing at the awkward, cringey Cespedes interview IN THE MIDDLE OF A HARPER AB. And the worst part? Dude didn't even play!

I love how excited Shulman got at the prospect of Cespedes possibly entering the game late. Dude can't even walk LOL. And of course garbage ass Reyes weakly pops up and Shulman cries.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm still laughing at the awkward, cringey Cespedes interview IN THE MIDDLE OF A HARPER AB. And the worst part? Dude didn't even play!

I love how excited Shulman got at the prospect of Cespedes possibly entering the game late. Dude can't even walk LOL. And of course garbage ass Reyes weakly pops up and Shulman cries.

When Reyes popped up, Shulman said "The Nats catch a break." Are you ****ing serious? Catch a break? How about Glover did his job and got a ****ty hitter to pop out on a center-cut fastball? I hate the National broadcasts--Shulman slurps the Mets non-stop, Harold Reynolds is a blithering moron, Cliff Floyd if ****ing awful--where has Jon Miller gone?

2 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

When Reyes popped up, Shulman said "The Nats catch a break." Are you ****ing serious? Catch a break? How about Glover did his job and got a ****ty hitter to pop out on a center-cut fastball? I hate the National broadcasts--Shulman slurps the Mets non-stop, Harold Reynolds is a blithering moron, Cliff Floyd if ****ing awful--where has Jon Miller gone?

I like Smoltz. I don't think FOX's guys are as bad except Buck of course.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That Cespedes interview was painful. They also spend way too much time talking about other stuff that has zero to do with the game

Top of the 9th inning, the camera spent more time in the booth than on the actual game. Unbelievable...talking about the ****ing Giants.

With Strasburg out on paternity leave, tonight's starter for the Nationals' opener in Colorado is...

Jacob Turner!

545363.jpg

He joined the Nats on a minor league deal and had been at AAA Syracuse.  The 25 year old has bounced around the league, pitching for the Tigers, Marlins, Cubs and White Sox.  He's started 53 big league games in his career, so this won't be his first rodeo.  But Coors Field is no place to try to lower your career 5.09 ERA. 

Good luck tonight, Jacob.

Archived