Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Washington Nationals: Wash, Rinse, Repeat

@DCGoldPants

34 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

My latest is up at The Nats Blog, feel free to tell me "Strasburg is gonna Strasburg!" or I am completely full of ****: http://thenatsblog.com/2017/04/nobody-puts-strasburg-in-a-corner/

Good stuff, and I agree. He has been overshadowed somewhat, in terms of what the perception was of him when he first arrived, as the Savior.

Just goes to show the embarrasment of riches this team has. Stras was Cy Young good before he got hurt last year. And he looks good this year. Lucky to have two legit aces.

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Good stuff, and I agree. He has been overshadowed somewhat, in terms of what the perception was of him when he first arrived, as the Savior.

Just goes to show the embarrasment of riches this team has. Stras was Cy Young good before he got hurt last year. And he looks good this year. Lucky to have two legit aces.

I wrote this before his dominance over the Braves. Max and Stras back-to-back are as good a 1-2 punch as there is in baseball.

59 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

My latest is up at The Nats Blog, feel free to tell me "Strasburg is gonna Strasburg!" or I am completely full of ****: http://thenatsblog.com/2017/04/nobody-puts-strasburg-in-a-corner/

I cracked up at this: "Dr. Eric Bickel, MD, on 106.7 seems to think this portends to another Tommy John surgery."

This is VERY well written, humorous, and informative. Nicely done. I enjoyed it a lot.

10 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Bullpen has been solid last couple of games--BUT, they have faced crappy lineups. I hope they're righting the ship, this trip to Colorado is terrifying. I generally hate playing there.

On the flip side we always light it up in Coors. This lineup is going to do some serious damage in Denver this week. Should be fun to watch. But we'll have to win some 8-7 games.

Archived