Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins @ Bears.....how do you guys see this game going?

Tom [Giants fan]

This depends if our O can figure things out, I feel like a short week benefits both offenses. But it's going to be cold in Chicago, and will probably impact how we play. If the guys showed very little heart at home last night, you really think they are going to want to play in the freezing cold at Chicago? I think Green Bay and Tampa win out, but I'd still like to see us bounce back

Skins- 23

Bears- 20

On 12/20/2016 at 0:04 PM, DM72 said:

LOL...I didn't want to be THAT guy because I know Tom is a respected opposing team fan, but why is another teams fan starting a prediction thread on a Redskins site?

Don't know why these guys keep getting passes on here for making unnecessary threads. Oh well.

35 minutes ago, CBass1724 said:

Please tell me that you have a chance to win $250K based on the results of a Skins/Bears match-up.  Come on, one time.

It is a survivor pool.  This week we have to pick 3 games.  My first two teams are the Chargers and Titans.  The third choice is between Washington and Houston.  The buyin was $100 per person and there were almost 3900 people.  We are down to 290.

4 minutes ago, Tom [Giants fan] said:

It is a survivor pool.  This week we have to pick 3 games.  My first two teams are the Chargers and Titans.  The third choice is between Washington and Houston.  The buyin was $100 per person and there were almost 3900 people.  We are down to 290.

Aye Aye Aye. 

Texans vs. Bengals is a complete toss-up.

Honestly, if it were me, I'd hate myself for doing it, but I would put the money on the Bears of the options.

This scenario is very similar to why I got out of high-stakes fantasy football.  I played in a $1000 buy-in 12 player league.  Of the $12,000, first place got 9, second 2, third got their money back.  i was rooting for a Dallas player one night against the 'Skins, questioned all of my life choices, and quit. (After the season.  Which I won.  4 years in the league, 1 win, 1 second, 2 did-not-place.)

3 hours ago, Tom [Giants fan] said:

My picks would be the Redskins and Bengals. Now if we win, and the Saints beat the Bucs and the Vikes beat the Packers, could you do us a favor by gathering up your Giants fans and asking Ben to please sit down your starters for the last week? OK, then how about just your defense?

12 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

My picks would be the Redskins and Bengals. Now if we win, and the Saints beat the Bucs and the Vikes beat the Packers, could you do us a favor by gathering up your Giants fans and asking Ben to please sit down your starters for the last week? OK, then how about just your defense?

If the Giants win tonight and the Cowboys win Monday Night, the Giants will have nothing to play for against Washington.

20 hours ago, Tom [Giants fan] said:

ugh - awful choices

I would not trust Washington at all this week, and would personally lean Houston at home competing for a division title.

I fear you're bigger problem is San Diego though....

Archived