Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Game Skins!

SamMills51

I'm just gonna say some missed opportunities honestly. Reed being hurt, and no run game did kill your offense, but otherwise you nearly could've slashed us honestly.

Well granted, you were against one of the tougher defenses of the NFL gelling too late, and did prevent us getting a sack (I believe), so I'd say you did give a decent show.

Thanks for letting me come around and talk some good football. You guys still got a good chance to make the wildcard, so don't give up hope for sure.

Good game.

That Carolina defense is the truth. Nobody has forced three and outs on our offense like that all year. I think the Panthers are better than their record. 

Now piss off, our playoff hopes just died, and Cam is a poor sport dancing around after the game like he just won the Super Bowl. :P

Thanks Panthers for ending the end of season near-heart attacks I'd be experiencing for the final two weeks of the season had the 'Skins managed to win tonight.

Instead I can just sit back and let the last 2 weeks play out however they do with no real delusion of what might be.

44 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

I'm just gonna say some missed opportunities honestly. Reed being hurt, and no run game did kill your offense, but otherwise you nearly could've slashed us honestly.

Well granted, you were against one of the tougher defenses of the NFL gelling too late, and did prevent us getting a sack (I believe), so I'd say you did give a decent show.

Thanks for letting me come around and talk some good football. You guys still got a good chance to make the wildcard, so don't give up hope for sure.

thefinger.jpg

Just kidding, if your sticking around enjoy the meltdown.

"Good game Skins"?  Your back handed, passive aggressive **** talking is cute,...  "some missed opportunities honestly. Reed being hurt, and no run game did kill your offense, but otherwise you nearly could've slashed us honestly."  "you nearly could've slashed us,...."???....ha

Skins played like doggy doodee all the way around.  The defense is putrid.  Panthers won and they deserved to.  Um,...congrats?

Now, take your 6-8 record, and Cam's terrible wardrobe and go back to your Panther board.  Oh,...that's right!  You all are playing the Falcons so I guess you're troll their board.  If I was a loser I'd pop in on them Falcons fans and warn them,...but,...alas.

5 minutes ago, Probos said:

"Good game Skins"?  Your back handed, passive aggressive **** talking is cute,...  "some missed opportunities honestly. Reed being hurt, and no run game did kill your offense, but otherwise you nearly could've slashed us honestly."  "you nearly could've slashed us,...."???....ha

Skins played like doggy doodee all the way around.  The defense is putrid.  Panthers won and they deserved to.  Um,...congrats?

Now, take your 6-8 record, and Cam's terrible wardrobe and go back to your Panther board.  Oh,...that's right!  You all are playing the Falcons so I guess you're troll their board.  If I was a loser I'd pop in on them Falcons fans and warn them,...but,...alas.

Thank you!!

2 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Good game?  It was an awful game.  The Panthers and the refs begged us to win and we couldn't do it.  If I'm not a fan of either of these teams, I would have turned the channel.

This is exact what I thought too. The Panthers two TDs were gifts via a terribly blow coverage by the safety and a fumble recovered inside the 1. Other than that, the game consisted of a lot of dropped passes and stupid penalties. To the Panthers credit, they had a run game last night or this could have been an even uglier game to watch. It would have been more punts and less FGs in that case. It wasn't as bad as some of the other prime time games this year, but I can't imagine many neutral fans sticking with that game.

Archived