brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

Recommended Posts

 

2 hours ago, visionary said:

 

 

Trump just wants to ask them to investigate Biden.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The oil is in territory freed by the SDF(mostly Kurds), which means they control it and can use it in negotiation with Assads forces.

 

If Syria is allowing Kurd displacement then the area likely will be resettled with Kurds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, twa said:

The oil is in territory freed by the SDF(mostly Kurds), which means they control it and can use it in negotiation with Assads forces.

 

If Syria is allowing Kurd displacement then the area likely will be resettled with Kurds.

 

Yeah.  Syria is going to give up their territory that has oil, to Kurds who weren't there before the war.  And allow a bunch more Kurds to move there and claim the territory.  

 

And they won't, say, call up their patron, Vlad, and have him tell Trump to get out of the way of their army, there's some ethnic cleansing to be done.  

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Larry said:

 

Yeah.  Syria is going to give up their territory that has oil, to Kurds who weren't there before the war.  And allow a bunch more Kurds to move there and claim the territory.  

 

And they won't, say, call up their patron, Vlad, and have him tell Trump to get out of the way of their army, there's some ethnic cleansing to be done.  

 

they gave it up to ISIS. :unsure:

The SDF are largely Syrians

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, twa said:

 

they gave it up to ISIS. :unsure:

The SDF are largely Syrians

 

I don't recall them exactly "giving it up".  And I'm under the impression that they think they're ready to take it back, now.  

 

And somehow, I don't see Assad deciding to give up not only some of his territory, but the part that has the oil, based on "well, the army that's claiming to own it now is mostly composed of people who used to be my subjects, so I guess I'll just write it off."  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Larry said:

 

I don't recall them exactly "giving it up".  And I'm under the impression that they think they're ready to take it back, now.  

 

And somehow, I don't see Assad deciding to give up not only some of his territory, but the part that has the oil, based on "well, the army that's claiming to own it now is mostly composed of people who used to be my subjects, so I guess I'll just write it off."  

 

Defending against Turkeys incursion will tie up much of their limited fighting forces, the SDF can prevent ISIS from reforming in the area (which benefits both Iraq and Syria)

Assad also must defend/pacify the areas they already are fighting in.

 

How much blood do you think Russia will be willing to shed when not doing so still benefits both? (for the present)

 

 

that is not even counting other regional powers influence in the matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Is this like when Reek finally snaps out of it and saves Sansa, fully preparing to give his life in the process. 

 

Mitt is more like the Houses who begrudgingly tolerated the Bolton's while never fully supporting them.

 

Trump's Reek is really a tie between Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

 

 

 

 

 

"Trump blames Dems for his reversal to host G7 at his hotel".

 

I think Nancy should immediately step forward and accept his credit for it.  

 

"Yes, it's true.  The Democratic Party is the reason Donald Trump decided that attempting to divert millions of taxpayer dollars (from multiple governments) into his own pocket, in violation of ths Constitution's emoluments clause (which I'll point out, Mr. President, really does exist) might not go without a hitch."  

 

"And I'd like to point out what's wrong with this picture.  What's wrong here isn't that the Demcratic Party objected to Donald Trump paying himself a bribe.  It's that the Republican Party didn't.  Because every single one of them thinks that open, blatant, corruption, right out in plain sight, is just cool with them, if it's a Republican doing it."  

 

"Now that he's backed down, now some of them will issue some weak-worded statements about how they were mildly uncomfortable with how this act might have looked a teensy bit impropper."  

 

"How many of them actually stood up on their hind legs and accurately described this as what it was - an open attempt by the President of the United States to pay himself millions of taxpayer dollars, before he backed down?"  

Edited by Larry
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw Emoluments Clause trending and knew right away that Trump,yet again,said something stupid.  Twitter,as always during these times,having a field day with it all. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I don't use no damned emoluments!  My hair (and my healthy orange skin) are completely natural!  Superior genes!"  

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also going on in Iraq:

 

Edited by visionary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, visionary said:

 

 

"We can talk about it, as long as we use big words.  And don't admit that it's happening."  

 

 

32 minutes ago, visionary said:

 

"You better stop laughing at us.  We might stop running away and attack you with the ammunition that we didn't blow up when we ran."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

 

Do people realize he just called the constitution phony?  

 

“Is this meant to be your shield, a piece of paper?” He says as he rips it in half 

 

 

 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one minor difference between Saigon and this is we are not at war with Turkey and are in fact allies.

 

of course that is only one :munchout:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.