Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rawstory: Dash cam video shows unarmed black man with hands in air before Tulsa police shoot him dead

No Excuses

17 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

Whose gonna send the message? I don't see any way it can be white people without more escalation.

Well I'd imagine the National Guard isn't all white.  But race won't matter.  There have been black cops doing the shooting and that hasn't mattered.  From what I can tell this is viewed as people with power (police, "the man", whatever) stepping on those without.  

8 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

National Guard should have been mobilized earlier.  Let people with a capability to deal with violence deal with it.  Harshly if needed.  Letting things like that go sets a bad president. The citizens who aren't involved need to be protected.

This has nothing to do with race.  This is hoodlums using a race issue as an excuse to be hoodlums.  A message need to be sent that is will not be allowed and needs to be loud to the whole country.

Had to underline and bold that because its 'precedent' not president... but regardless yes he's a bad president and a lot of this will continue until he's out or he doesn't condone it.

He loves the BLM

30 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Well I'd imagine the National Guard isn't all white.  But race won't matter.  There have been black cops doing the shooting and that hasn't mattered.  From what I can tell this is viewed as people with power (police, "the man", whatever) stepping on those without.  

I think you're right, but there are also those who see it as a race issue. Micah Johnson, for example, was targeting white cops. 

The black liberation army killed both white and black cops. "a pig is a pig"  they said. 

I think many see it as a race thing, then when a black cop shoots someone,  it becomes a corrupt cop thing. For awhile anyway. 

17 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Had to underline and bold that because its 'precedent' not president... but regardless yes he's a bad president and a lot of this will continue until he's out or he doesn't condone it.

He loves the BLM

The scary thing is that you actually believe that

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

He loves the BLM

Stupid autocorrect.  I didn't mean Obama and I don't think he has anything to do with it.  

20 minutes ago, BigHuv21 said:

In it, he says, before angrily walking away from reporters: “I just know that all white people are f-cking devils.” Then he adds, “All white cops are f-cking devils, and white people.”

you cant make that **** up. its funny, but its sad.

on that site, they show a video of a woman holding a sign that says 'it was a book'. I gotta ask, how does she know? serious question.

9 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

but only white people can be racist, specifically white males... am I doing this right?

Before the story even comes out... "Damn that white devil!"

Now that's true racism at it's finest, though no one likes to admit it.

Sorry you feel oppressed. Must be tough as a white man dealing with all this racism in our society. 

3 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

So its ok for blacks and minorities to be racist? Sounds like real progress towards equality... I mean, that damn white man keeping everybody down

Hmm I said that?

The point is that individual instances of racism is completely different than societal racism which impacts a group.

Archived