Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tesla Model 3 Release

SkinsHokieFan

9 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

The model Y to Model X upgrade is very popular atm. They offered me 35K for my model y I bought 3 years ago for 50 🤷‍♀️

If I can get a solid trade in for a model X Iight consider it. 

I sold my Y like two years for 60k, it was at the height of the used car prices. 

• Thumb up 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2023 at 12:25 PM, TradeTheBeal! said:

IMG_1372.jpeg

Kinda reminds me of an Astro van for some reason

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:
  Hide contents

bafkreif7tbi6whsdqjkln4ksjc5dxh734tb3kzt

Who's going to be the first idiot to die thinking their car is bulletproof

Whoever it is, you can bet his family will be suing Tesla for claiming the Cybertruck is bulletproof. Let’s be honest, if you have to worry about whether or not your car can survive being shot at by midgets you should probably reevaluate your life choices.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Not only is it bulletproof, it's arrowproof too. Now you can ride through Sherwood forest without a care

Joe Rohan?  Is he one of the Riders of Rohan?  Is that why he's using a bow and arrow instead of a gun?

Yes, best to get a cybertruck to be prepared against marauding bands of orcs.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

bafkreielxbzvf37ljurzkab6ajqvweg4eqfigjuamivk2ukdjnnxymg4oe@jpeg

What kind of truck can't hold a single bicycle

According to this the bed is 6ft long, which is similar to an f150

https://www.theverge.com/2023/7/19/23799319/tesla-cybertruck-bed-specs-q2-production-deliveries

i think the bike could be pushed back to fit but the perspective of the photo is off.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

bafkreielxbzvf37ljurzkab6ajqvweg4eqfigjuamivk2ukdjnnxymg4oe@jpeg

What kind of truck can't hold a single bicycle

Normally one would use a tailgate pad, but I transport mine like this (non Tesla pick up). Prevents the bike from tipping over while driving. Laying the bike down can cause other issues during transport.

image.jpeg.da117b93aa239ca2408e2b09f322a592.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

• 2 weeks later...

‘This is insane.’ Swedish workers are getting under Elon Musk’s skin

It has taken nearly a month, but workers striking against Tesla in Sweden have finally drawn a response from the company’s famously anti-union boss. “This is insane,” CEO Elon Musk said Thursday on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter that he owns.

Musk was responding to news that Swedish postal workers are refusing to deliver Tesla license plates, joining a wave of action in sympathy with mechanics who stopped servicing Tesla cars late last month.

About 130 mechanics began their ongoing strike in October after their employer, a Tesla subsidiary in Sweden, announced that it would not recognize their labor union, according to Expressen, a CNN affiliate.

The industrial action soon spread to dockworkers who started blocking deliveries of Tesla cars at the country’s ports, to electricians who stopped maintenance work for the carmaker, and other workers in Sweden, Expressen reported.

“This is about good wages, good pensions and good insurance for all our members who work at Tesla,” Sweden’s IF Metall union, which called the original strike, said on its website.

“We have been negotiating with Tesla for a long time. They have refused to sign a collective (bargaining) agreement and violate basic principles in the Swedish labor market.”

The country’s workforce is heavily unionized, with around nine out of 10 workers covered by collective agreements.

But unionizing at Tesla has proven difficult. At least three attempts by its US workers to organize have failed, mainly as a consequence of aggressive tactics by the company and weak protections for labor in the United States.

The National Labor Relations Board, a US federal agency, has repeatedly called out Tesla and Musk for illegal or improper anti-union activities, such as interrogating employees, and disciplining or otherwise discriminating against workers because they support unions.

This year the carmaker fired more than 30 supporters of a nascent union at its facility in Buffalo, New York, just days after the organizing effort was announced.

Musk, the world’s richest man, has also been vocal about his opposition to unions and caused the ire of the labor relations agency when it directed him to delete a 2018 tweet that hinted Tesla employees would lose their stock options if they formed a union.

Still, the strikes by Swedish workers may embolden Tesla’s employees in Germany, where it has a large plant manufacturing electric vehicles and battery cells.

German unions have pressured the company to implement a collective bargaining agreement for its 11,000 workers at the factory near Berlin, according to Reuters.

Click on the lilnk for the full article

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Average union worker makes $1.5 million dollars more over the course of their lifetime compared to a non union worker. Plus benefits. 🤷‍♂️

Yea but they are only a fraction of the workforce and shrinking because once you unionize jobs vanish. Unions are good for a few, but bad for many.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Haha 1