Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

X-Files return

Zguy28

Hyperbole aside, the return of the X Files in 2016 is one of the best developments on the pop culture landscape. 

I know that this is for the sake of new viewers to the show but I want to mirror what an earlier poster said, it's like the characters are forgetting things they already knew like that Scully was "abducted" and that she has alien DNA. 

Hyperbole aside, the return of the X Files in 2016 is one of the best developments on the pop culture landscape.

I know that this is for the sake of new viewers to the show but I want to mirror what an earlier poster said, it's like the characters are forgetting things they already knew like that Scully was "abducted" and that she has alien DNA.

I don't think they ever covered the alien DNA aspect previously. I've been watching the previous seasons the past few months and I don't recall alien DNA being discussed. Having alien tech yes, havubg alien hybrid babies yes, but DNA, I don't think so.

Mulder actually mentioned "the Syndicate" by name last night (first time I recall him doing that), but he seems to think all the alien encounters we're just men pretending to be aliens and utilizing alien tech.

I know it's on Hulu

Mulder actually mentioned "the Syndicate" by name last night (first time I recall him doing that), but he seems to think all the alien encounters we're just men pretending to be aliens and utilizing alien tech.

IMO, because of the history, it has been back and forth over and over.  It makes some sense that Mulder would question what he's seen because there were multiple episodes where he saw what seemed like Aliens but turned out to not be.  Over the course of the show, he's seen so much but has also been shown so much false info as well.  It would seem that it would be hard to tell apart what was true and what wouldn't be at this point.

Also, many times, he's told stuff but its not spelled out for him.  That would frustrate the hell out of me if this was real life.

Well my system managed to record 24 minutes of Post Game and end Xfiles 24 minutes early. Now I'm going to have to look it up online - Damn Direct TV.

Went through the same exact thing. On Demand has the fast forward disabled so you have to watch it straight from the beginning again.

The scene where Goopta mistakes Mulder's intentions.

That was a highlight of the episode for me, it's about time that Mulder's tendency to speak in the vaguest terms possible lead him to an extremely awkward situation. I appreciate that the writing this time around is a bit self-aware. I've read that next week will make a few references to how the agents fit into a world with smartphone technology.

Mulder seemed too dismissive of all that running around the Artic and giant alien spaceship that flew into space.

Eps are all good so far and the were-monster was good but I don't think it was THAT good... I mean, Men are the real monsters was the theme... That's so original! Still very entertaining.

The 2nd ep about the kids was great. Choked up a bit at mulder and scullys fantasies.

Hope they pick the series up again.

Last night's episode (Were-monster) was amazeballs.

Rhys Darby nailed it. 

Mulder and Scully were the Mulder and Scully we all loved.

Best episode by far..and maybe one of the top 5 of the series.

I loved it's not taking itself seriously. It was compared to Jose Chung from Outer Space. Aptly so too.

Archived