Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you want the most despicable list of 200 best albums of all time, here you go...

Springfield

I'm not quite sure how the math is done, but I think I own half of that the top 20.

The only true "stinkers" there are maybe Nickleback and Billy Ray Cyrus. That Paula Abdul album had its charms at the time. "Cold Hearted" had an all-time great video. And she rapped with a cartoon cat.

I'm a little surprised that Ropin the Wind is higher than No Fences. Future generations are bound to be confused by just how huge a star Garth Brooks really was.

I mean, I don't agree with much of it, but I like seeing Carole King get some love, Tapestry is awesome.  My count may have been off, but I think it's great that Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass are tied for the most entries on this list.  Great in so much that my father has a Herb Alpert album and it can be catchy, but moreso funny because most people my age and younger are going to wonder who the **** Herb Alpert is.

To this list's credit, it's based on a mathematic formula with no subjective opinion. With that said, there isn't any Zeppelin until much lower on the list. Most of their albums are 100-200. I thought they would have been higher based on the fact their catalog has sold well over the years and stood the test of time.

Billboard literally knows **** about ****.

They released a top 10 rapper list the other day and it was hilarious

Don't give them the clicks. They are irrelevant in the current era of music

Slow your roll. They certainly don't know about rap, but you don't know **** about punk, rock, country, blues, etc.

Get your game up, and learn and listen to other music. Some of that Rock is bad ass, some of that funk is straight nasty, some of that Country hits home, some of that Metal is amazing, Motown...yes indeed. Some of the things...you don't listen to.  

On thing this list tells me is that being a record executive from 1983 to 1999 was a pretty sweet gig.

Whitney Houston's first record sold 30 million units. The entire record industry last year sold 250 million.

True, but the job has never been easier either. With YouTube right at your fingertips and TV shows like the Voice and American Idol for you, it makes it easier to figure out who to sign and who not to sign. From the 80s through the 90s, imagine what a guy like John Kalodner would have made in the heyday. Now he'd be struggling much like the artists themselves.

Slow your roll. They certainly don't know about rap, but you don't know **** about punk, rock, country, blues, etc.

Get your game up, and learn and listen to other music. Some of that Rock is bad ass, some of that funk is straight nasty, some of that Country hits home, some of that Metal is amazing, Motown...yes indeed. Some of the things...you don't listen to.

Did I say anything negative about any of those genres of music??

My iPhone has plenty of 80s metal, 90s Rock, and other genres

Slow yours chief

Archived