Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

the new tool album is written by someone who knows they are dying. I found it too depressing. I can get on board with being condescending though. I’m sure I’ve never been knocked the **** on out though so I’m not sure which side of the song I’m falling on 🤷‍♀️

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Thumb up 1

Lots of old in this thread. How about something a little fresher:

I had pretty much given up on Leprous. The last two albums weren't too good outside of Mirage on Malina. I listened to their new album and this first song stood out to me. It sounded like old Leprous and I was instantly in love. I didn't realize until afterwards the fans helped write this song. It's really cool that they added it to the album. Finally, if I was starting a hard rock or metal band, Baard Kolstad is my drummer.

I don't know to many Between the Buried and Me fans. In fact, I know zero. I haven't met anybody. I've seen these guys like 5 times, headlining, so obviously some people do like them. I thought their last two albums were weak, but the newest one is incredible and probably my second favorite out of their discography. 4

Edited by Fan since a Fetus