Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

rockabillyMonkey.jpg

I found this band on a Spotify playlist about a year ago, and really dug it. They're a rockabilly / country / Americana band from Sweden & Finland, and they can rock.  Apparently rockabilly and American roots / Americana music is really big in Scandinavia.

I have posted them in this thread before,, anyway, i reached out to them on facebook to see about buying some CDs, and got to chatting with the pedal steel player.. and now we're buddies. They  sent me 2 signed CDs and a nifty T shirt. I think they get a kick that they have  fans in America.

So I hope you like them, and reach out and buy music... a US tour would make me very happy, because i don't see myself getting to Sweden anytime soon.. They are very tight, very polished. All of these tracks are played live.

This is their newest single, released last month.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1

Black Tie White Noise - David Bowie and Al B. on the Arsenio Hall show in 93.  It's part 3 of a 5 part vid so there's a bit of Bowie/Arsenio talking in the beginning, but it's fine

I've begun to traverse Bowie's albums post Scary Monsters, and I love it when I find gems (like this one in my opinion). 

• Like 2

rockabillyMonkey.jpg

Friday is for Fatboy.
Completed my collection of this band this week, and they were kind enough to sign each copy they sent :D
Such well crafted songs.. Roy Orbison would be proud.

Blurry video, music is clear.. a classic cover.

Don't mistake the look for a country band, these boys can rock.

~Boom

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1