Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

Did anyone catch that idiot sheriff from Louisiana adressing the handling of the McKnight murder?

He said some incorrect things, but the one thing he said that pissed me the **** off was when he said, "TWO people engaged in bad behavior."

It seems like they're trying to set up another Treyvon/Zimmerman case.

Edited by DM72

And while I'm at it...

San Antonio police officer Matthew Luckhurst fired for trying to give homeless man sandwich with feces

SAN ANTONIO - A San Antonio police officer has been fired after an internal investigation determined he tried to give a homeless man a sandwich with feces inside it.

Police Chief William McManus said in a statement Friday that former officer Matthew Luckhurst deserved to be fired.

“This was a vile and disgusting act that violates our guiding principles of “treating all with integrity, compassion, fairness and respect’,” McManus said. “The fact that his fellow officers were so disgusted with his actions that they reported him to Internal Affairs demonstrates that this type of behavior will never be tolerated.”

An officer was indicted for sodomy for allegedly raping driver at gunpoint during a traffic stop

• MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA)-

A Montgomery County grand jury has indicted a Montgomery police officer on a charge of sodomy first degree.

Deonte Hamner was arrested in June after allegedly sexually assaulting a man while on duty.

According to court documents, Hamner pulled over the victim's vehicle because of a noise complaint. Hamner then allegedly pulled a gun on the victim and forced him to perform oral sex...

An officer was charged with battery for allegedly punching a handcuffed man who stole his ex-wife’s gun

An Orlando police officer is on paid leave after he was accused of punching a man who is charged with stealing the officer's ex-wife's gun in Brevard County. Officer Richard Gregg is expected to go to trial in January on a battery charge, according to the Seminole-Brevard State Attorney's Office.

The ex-wife and Hunter Christian Hall met on an online dating site and Hall stole the gun from her purse, deputies said. He was charged and is awaiting trial. Gregg figured out who Hall was through another online dating site and had a friend set up a meeting with him at an LA Fitness in Melbourne...

Off duty Chicago officer punches a 61 year old  guy who was seated, eating food with his family in what looks like a food court. The officer has had at least 15 police misconduct complaints since June 2007.  

Video below. 

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-police-portillos-lawsuit-met-20161207-story.html

"Why did you hit him like that?" -Son of victim

"Because he cursed at me!" - Cop

At what point did foul language become grounds to use handcuffs as brass knuckles and beat someone's face in? Why was he even still employed with 15 complaints against him? There is zero accountability for police in this country. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DM72 said:

Did anyone catch that idiot sheriff from Louisiana adressing the handling of the McKnight murder?

He said some incorrect things, but the one thing he said that pissed me the **** off was when he said, "TWO people engaged in bad behavior."

It seems like they're trying to set up another Treyvon/Zimmerman case.

First off, what "incorrect things" did he say? I don't recall any. And why would you be pissed that he said McKnight and Gasser both engaged in bad behavior?  He's 100% correct. 

Edited by Ray-Ban Dan

2 minutes ago, Ray-Ban Dan said:

First off, what "incorrect things" did he say? I don't recall any. And why would you be pissed that he said McKnight and Gasser both engaged in bad behavior. He's 100% correct. 

Why don't we ask McNight what happened? Oh, I forgot. He was shot dead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ray-Ban Dan said:

First off, what "incorrect things" did he say? I don't recall any. And why would you be pissed that he said McKnight and Gasser both engaged in bad behavior. He's 100% correct. 

Because "well, the murder victim did something undesirable" has been the go-to jumping off point for "therefore the person who killed him should receive no punishment whatsoever", for a great many of these cases?  

Just a theory. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Ray-Ban Dan said:

First off, what "incorrect things" did he say? I don't recall any. And why would you be pissed that he said McKnight and Gasser both engaged in bad behavior?  He's 100% correct. 

What exactly did McKnight do that was bad behavior? The only thing I've heard of McKnight was he was apologizing before he was shot. 

I'm not sure of what the Sheriff said that was incorrect, but he sure was deflecting from answering that one reporters questions at the end. She asked him a direct question, he starts talking about black-on-black crime. Dude, just answer the question and stop dodging. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

What exactly did McKnight do that was bad behavior? The only thing I've heard of McKnight was he was apologizing before he was shot. 

I'm not sure of what the Sheriff said that was incorrect, but he sure was deflecting from answering that one reporters questions at the end. She asked him a direct question, he starts talking about black-on-black crime. Dude, just answer the question and stop dodging. 

That Sheriff definitely seemed to have an agenda. Another thing he said that was totally incorrect was that he strongly implied that since no one heard any racial slurs, then that makes this a non racial issue. 

1 hour ago, DM72 said:

If that justifies getting killed, you and that sheriff needs a mental evaluation.

No one ever said that. 

48 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

He never apologized for anything. Let me guess, you also think Gasser stood over him and fired one final shot into McKnight, while uttering the phrase: "I told you not to **** with me"?

36 minutes ago, DM72 said:

That Sheriff definitely seemed to have an agenda. Another thing he said that was totally incorrect was that he strongly implied that since no one heard any racial slurs, then that makes this a non racial issue. 

He said there was no evidence to suggest the altercation had anything to do with race. Nothing incorrect about that statement.

...because all racists pull a Dylan Roof and declare that they're doing it specifically due to race? Hell, in many cases it's unconscious racial bias. "OMG! Big black guy" = time to start shooting. ?

Really i I wish they'd just cut to the chase and declare him not guilty from the start and cut the sharade.

• Like 2

Why is it so difficult for some to comprehend that, just possibly, this was a road rage incident that had nothing to do with race? 

I know when some idiot decides to tailgate me, I don't bother to look to see what race they are before I tap the brakes. It's irrelevant to me. My objective is only to let the idiot riding my ass know, to back the F off.

Edited by Ray-Ban Dan

2 minutes ago, Ray-Ban Dan said:

Why is it so difficult for some to comprehend that, just possibly, this was a road rage incident that had nothing to do with race? 

It might not be. 

But, when (to completely make up a statistic) it happens to black people 8 times more often than it happens to whites, it does suggest that maybe 7 out of 8 are. 

5 hours ago, Ray-Ban Dan said:

No one ever said that. 

He never apologized for anything. Let me guess, you also think Gasser stood over him and fired one final shot into McKnight, while uttering the phrase: "I told you not to **** with me"?

My point wasn't that any of that happened, but that there is nothing that we know about Mcknight's actions that could be considered bad behavior. I thought that was obvious. 

Furthermore, just because the ballistic evidence contradicts the standing over McKnight part, it doesn't prove he wasn't apologizing. 

Edited by Gamebreaker

4 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

My point wasn't that any of that happened, but that there is nothing that we know about Mcknight's actions that could be considered bad behavior. I thought that was obvious. 

Furthermore, just because the ballistic evidence contradicts the standing over McKnight part, it doesn't prove he wasn't apologizing. 

Apologizing. Riiight. There are countless reports of bad behavior by both individuals. McKnight obviously got out of his car and angrily confronted Gasser. That's bad behavior.

Louisiana is a different place. When I lived down there, there was a case where a guy shot and killed someone who was running off his property after trying to steal a bike that was chained up outside. The neighborhood was pretty split. The kid who got killed was like 13 or so and was just stealing bikes. Others think the "castle doctrine" applies to your outside property and even if the suspect is fleeing. 

In November 2007, a Houston-area man pulled out a shotgun and killed two men whom he suspected of burglarizing his neighbor’s home. Joe Horn, a 61-year-old retiree, called 911 and urged the operator to ” 2018Catch these guys, will you? Cause, I ain’t going to let them go.’ ” Despite being warned to remain inside his home, Horn stated he would shoot, telling the operator, ” 2018I have a right to protect myself too, sir. The laws have been changed in this country since September the first, and you know it.’ ”

Two months earlier, the Texas Legislature passed a Stand Your Ground law removing a citizen’s duty to retreat while in public places before using deadly force. In July 2008, a Harris County grand jury declined to indict Horn of any criminal charges.

· In Louisiana early this year, a grand jury cleared 21-year-old Byron Thomas after he fired into an SUV filled with teenagers after an alleged marijuana transaction went sour. One of the bullets struck and killed 15-year-old Jamonta Miles. Although the SUV was allegedly driving away when Thomas opened fire, Lafourche Parish Sheriff Craig Webre said to local media that as far as Thomas knew, someone could have jumped out of the vehicle with a gun. Thomas, said the sheriff, had “decided to stand his ground.”

In March 2012, Bo Morrison was shot and killed by a homeowner in Wisconsin who discovered the unarmed 20-year-old on his porch early one morning. According to friends, Morrison was trying to evade police responding to a noise complaint at a neighboring underage drinking party. The homeowner, thinking Morrison was a burglar, was not charged by the local district attorney.

In April, 22-year-old Cordell Jude shot and killed Daniel Adkins Jr., a pedestrian who walked in front of Jude’s car just as Jude was pulling up to the window of a Taco Bell drive-thru in Arizona. Jude claimed Adkins had waved his arms in the air, wielding what Judge thought was a metal pipe 2013 it was actually a dog leash. Jude shot the 29-year-old Adkins, who was mentally disabled, once in the chest. As of May, an arrest had not been made in the April 3 shooting. Arizona passed a Stand Your Ground law in 2010.

· In January, a judge in Miami tossed out a second-degree murder charge against Greyston Garcia after he chased a suspected burglar for more than a block and stabbed him to death. The judge decided the stabbing was justified because the burglar had swung a bag of stolen car radios at Garcia 2013 an object that a medical examiner at a hearing testified could cause “serious harm or death.” The judge found Garcia was “well within his rights to pursue the victim and demand the return of his property.”

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/need-to-know/the-daily-need/five-‘stand-your-ground’-cases-you-should-know-about/14039/

13 hours ago, The Sisko said:

...because all racists pull a Dylan Roof and declare that they're doing it specifically due to race? Hell, in many cases it's unconscious racial bias. "OMG! Big black guy" = time to start shooting. ?

Really i I wish they'd just cut to the chase and declare him not guilty from the start and cut the sharade.

Do think he will be declared not guilty bc of race or bc of the stand your ground laws in LA? 

--------------------------------------

Heres is by far the best, most detailed, objective article I have read (ive read about 5 on McKnights death so far). I was looking to see if it now goes to a Grand Jury for indictment and it will. I really encourage anyone to read it. 

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/12/06/joe-mcknight-killed-ronald-gasser-arrest-new-orleans

• Like 1

Mentally unstable man who recently had his meds changed, is handcuffed, mask placed over his head and then an officer puts a knee to his back as the suspect lays face down on the ground.  This appears to effectively be a hog tie restraint and with the officers knee in someones back as they lay face down = death by positional asphyxia. 

As with Eric Garner, officers need to understand that people die when their air ways are closed off. Where the **** is the training? We read about hogtying and knees to back a long long time ago. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/08/cops-gagged-and-smothered-a-man-to-death-then-fist-bumped.html

Police handcuffed Ben Anthony C de Baca, threw him on his stomach, pulled a mask over his face, and planted their knees in his back. While he cried that he couldn’t breathe, the officers were busy laughing at a joke. They stopped laughing when they realized he’d gone limp.

“Anthony,” one officer said, wiggling the dead man’s arm. “Anthony.”

“****,” another one said.

He was dead.

• Like 2