Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Jeff Fisher Trolls Redskins During Coin Toss

LetThePointsSoar

There is no way that there were 71k fans there yesterday. the numbers are either for tickets sold (not necessarily for those that showed) or were very over inflated.

Funny that you mention that.  I am seeing more and more comparisons between Vince Young and RG3.

Yeah I mean I didn't go and I had free dream seats…out of all of my friends that actually went to the game…none of them were Skins fans.  They were all fans of other teams just excited to be able to sit front row for $10.

The tickets are sold WAY in advance, which is the mistake by Skins fans to buy season tickets in advance.  I for one, always get cheeper & better seats the day of the game.

I take it the  the Rams traded down with a couple picks to get six players from the 4 picks received from the Skins. The whole move has genius written all over it. Gregg was trolled by Snyder. He who laughs last, laughs best. 

Well Gregg good for you.

I take it you forgot your can of Red Balls energy drink.

The players the Rams got are not that great.

The Redskins got a Lamborghini that stalled out and the Rams got a couple of Toyota Tercels and a used Nissan Versa…both are unfortunate but maybe we can repair the lambo…

I take it you forgot your can of Red Balls energy drink.

The players the Rams got are not that great.

The Redskins got a Lamborghini that stalled out and the Rams got a couple of Toyota Tercels and a used Nissan Versa…both are unfortunate but maybe we can repair the lambo…

High risk, high reward. I still do not believe the book on RG3's career is over yet IMO.

Wait a second, I see Duke in your handle.. If that stands for Duke Blue Devils? I can no longer speak with you.

The Ravens are by far the most boring team two watch play football in the league. I hate that I have to watch their crappy boring games most weekends instead of games of the week and good match ups just because we are close in proximity.

AFC North is some boring football straight up. But the Ravens take the cake.

Hey they may be boring but at least they win. I will take boring wins over boring losses any day of the week.

High risk, high reward. I still do not believe the book on RG3's career is over yet IMO.

No pressure no diamonds?  (J/K)

Any player (RG3 included) who leaves here will get better. This franchise destroys people. This is where football players and coaches come to die.

It was two under .500 teams with no chance for the playoffs. What was so hilarious about it? Maybe instead of trolling teams he should worry about doing ANYTHING since the music city miracle.

You're missing the point. 

The Washington Redskins are now public enemy number one in the NFL and it all starts with the distaste for Snyder and RGIII. 

You're missing the point.

The Washington Redskins are now public enemy number one in the NFL and it all starts with the distaste for Snyder and RGIII.

I'm not missing the point. Fisher has always fielded dirty teams. His players have always tried to pick fights and take cheap shots. The guys a douche and hasn't won a thing.

13 seasons of .500 or worse, 5 seasons above .500.  Fisher is Buddy Ryan.  Not surprising, since he learned from Buddy.  The players on the field did not make the trade so I don't see why he wanted so badly to show them up.  The guy is a schmuck who will never be much more than a .500 coach.

No pressure no diamonds?  (J/K)

Any player (RG3 included) who leaves here will get better. This franchise destroys people. This is where football players and coaches come to die.

I have to agree with your statement. Im really unable to see any player thriving at the 3 ring circus known as the Washington Redskins.

Redskins division titles-1 

Rams division titles - 0 

The defense rests...

LOL, winning a division title and getting bounced in the first round is kind of a weak argument. The results speak for themselves. Griffin is on the bench and the Rams CLEARLY have a better future moving forward than the Redskins do.

I think what Fischer did was quite funny. Dan and his yes man GM deserved to be getting bent over right now. Lesson learned the real hard way.

Everyone complains that the NFL sucks the personality out of everyone involved.

But when someone shows a little personality, we hammer them.

I want stuff like this in every game. I want the 70s back, man, where you could trash talk to your hearts content and find ways to alter your uniform and kick people in the balls with no flags.

Archived