Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 FA Thread - OP Updated - Signings: Paea, Knighton, Culliver, Johnson, McCoy, Hill, Goldson

DC9

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 50s51 seconds ago

Steelers inquired today on free-agent CB Darrelle Revis. Unrealistic. Sounds like it's down to Jets and Patriots.

^^^^ But it's smart to show INTEREST isn't it????

God @TheTweetOfGod 4m4 minutes ago

I'm omniscient but even I don't know what the Philadelphia Eagles are doing.

0 replies 565 retweets 378 favorites

Hate, hate, HATE the Bradford trade.

If they can keep him upright, the Eagles just arguably aquired the best QB in the division.

And the 'Backers of Bradford' are no more. The BoB can't support Sam whilst he plays for THEM!

Humph!

Hail.

guess who is who (career stats)

QB rating      Int %   TD%  AvgYdsPerPass  Yds Game  20yd passes   40yd passes    total games played

79.3               2.2      3.4           6.3               225.8              121                  18                       49

90.6               2.2      3.8            7.6              218.8               97                   18                       37

One might argue better the Eagles just acquired the worse QB in division, very close with RG3.

I don't care what anyone says, romoSUCKS is the best QB in the division and to compare Bradford potential to him is actually insulting.

Sad (for the BoB) but true... Not to mention, QB's in Philly tend to get destroyed and Bradford is a china doll.  He has only played in 49 out of a possible 80 games.

One might argue better the Eagles just acquired the worse QB in division, very close with RG3.

I don't care what anyone says, romoSUCKS is the best QB in the division and to compare Bradford potential to him is actually insulting.

I think Bradford will do well in that offense but he isn't on the level of Romo at all and Id put Eli over him too. Like you said, a toss-up for 4th

Rap Sheet said Percy is likely to end up in New England.  And Graham in Seattle with Lynch and Wilson???

LOL, let's just get players who are going to be ready to run in two to three years.

No "win now" moves and no "oldies but goodies".

said just before I think he's our #1 target. that's where the money is lined up for & until he signs here or elsewhere we seem to be sat tight IMO.

If it's a two year deal, I'm fine with it.  But he didn't walk on the Raiders for a two year deal, I'm guessing.

T @TMM75 9m9 minutes ago

Knighton passed up by OAK whose new coach has coached him for 6 years and who have money to burn. Buyer beware? I get that it's the Raiders

0 replies 3 retweets 2 favorites

How about the all time, most over-used phrase by sports guys all over the country, "At the end of the day..."

I would say starting a sentence with "Honestly"... when you hear "Honestly" you know they are not going to be...

Honestly, at the end of the day, these sychophants haranguing hyperbole and vitriol should be more introspective and think "outside of the box" to come up with more synergic elucidations....eh it is what it is..

If it's a two year deal, I'm fine with it.  But he didn't walk on the Raiders for a two year deal, I'm guessing.

T @TMM75 9m9 minutes ago

Knighton passed up by OAK whose new coach has coached him for 6 years and who have money to burn. Buyer beware? I get that it's the Raiders

0 replies 3 retweets 2 favorites

yep he's gonna get paid, soon see if Bruce's no A money for C players turns into paying for fillet steak and getting pot roast.

seems to me like we're trying to pave the way for OLB or WR in the draft.

What?

Career 79 QB Rating under 60% completion %, and breaks like glass. Certainly not the best QB in the division, not even better than what they had (Foles).

Add in the fact that he'll cost boatloads more than Foles, what is Kelly thinking? I'm not sure what he's thinking. (Major League movie line).

Archived