Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Game Day Coverage & Game Day Thread - Redskins at Texans: Houston, We've Got Problems - UPDATED - Pics

TK

I want to be the first to say when JJ Watt gets a sack it doesn't mean everyone on our team sucks.

You mean they have stars that get paid (paid well in JJ's case) to play too?

*Bradshaw has to make a comment suggesting that Gruden wants a pocket passer and Cousins is that guy.

Just waiting to see what the installed offense will look like after game planning for a team. I hope there is a lot of screens (RB & WR), TE pop passes, mix of zone and power runs and the occasional shot down field.

Having read this board for many years just want you guys to know don't freak out the first time one of RG's passes is batted down... it happens they call dude JJ Swat & the swat team for a reason. Don't freak out when he gets sacked because there is no time... see the great Aaron Rodgers from Thursday throwing picks, sack fumbles and get hit before he could even think about hot routes or progression.

HTTR enjoy the game folks!

Surprised to see Moss listed as Inactive and I know it cuts him deeper than it's cutting us fans. I'm thinking Grant/Aldrick got the go ahead because they play special teams? not sure though.

On another note, man RGIII's stock is sooooooo low currently,Michael Robinson actually suggested he'll get benched today because he'll play very poorly. I'm just hoping RGIII comes out there and proves people wrong because it definitely ticks me off seeing analysts salivate over the kid one year then turn on him so quickly. :( 

JJ is the man, and now with Clowney it certainly will be a helluva challenge for RGIII and all concerned. It's sure on my mind. T.Bradshaw just commented that he doesn't think RGIII is pocket ready, "but Gruden has a guy on the sidelines that is" in Kirk. 

Archived