Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fansomnia 9.0

No_Pressure

Man, this week has got to go better.    Honestly, if they just don't turn the ball over we should be good.

Not to mention, if we actually have a great game against Jacksonville, then we can rub it in the Eagles fans' faces.

how would that make eagles fans jealous/angry? they beat the jaguars 34-17. doesnt matter if it took them a half to finally start scoring, 34-17 is still 34-17 at the end of the day, which is nothing to be sad about.

how would that make eagles fans jealous/angry? they beat the jaguars 34-17. doesnt matter if it took them a half to finally start scoring, 34-17 is still 34-17 at the end of the day, which is nothing to be sad about.

You're right of course, but that wouldn't stop me from pointing it out if Griffin plays better than Foles and we stomp the Jags from the start of the game, no comeback needed.

Well, I just washed my face (like I suppose an old lady might), brushed my teeth (what's left of them after years of methamphetamine use <---joke just in case :lol: ), snuck out of my bedroom and into my daughter's room (don't worry, nothing creepy...she's sleeping in my bed with my wife), and now I'm here.  I could play chess but I'm too drunk, so I may just watch game rewind Redskins 2013 games and punch myself in the nuts repeatedly????

Mmm that sounds delicious

I agree. Call me a homer, call me crazy or just call me an idiot, I think we have a chance in this division but all that starts with a win tomorrow. I look for continued improvement and putting at least 20 on the board in a win

If we can't beat the Jags at home and look good doing it, we're in a lot of trouble 

I want RG3 to be a winner and our 10 year QB so badly but I am so discouraged by what I see so far. The excuses I'm seeing on the forums makes it seems like Jason Campbell all over again. He just can't seem to make reads quickly enough at this point and he waits for someone to be completely open. Please football gods let us have a good game tomorrow and let RG3 tear up the defense instead of this 5 yards horizontal crap.

Archived