Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I was expecting a letdown, and that's what we have so far.  Temple always plays us well.  Terps have the second half to prove me wrong.

Terps need some playmakers on offense.  There is no Stefon Diggs or DJ Moore type WR on this squad imo.  I don't follow Terps football nearly as much as I do basketball, maybe there is a  sophomore or freshman lurking somewhere on the roster.  And a QB would help.  When's the last time Maryland had a good QB?

Wow, just got done praising McFarland and he can't score on four straight rushes from the 4 yard line. Mind you I'm following on gamecast, didn't see the plays. I'm assuming the blocking was bad, or Locksley called some wack toss play that started six yards back from the line of scrimmage. 

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

8 yard punt?!?

Temple special teams keeping Terps in the game.

Just now, abdcskins said:

Wow, just got done praising McFarland and he can't score on four straight rushes from the 4 yard line. Mind you I'm following on gamecast, didn't see the plays. I'm assuming the blocking was bad, or Locksley called some wack toss play that started six yards back from the line of scrimmage. 

Temple selling out on the run, and they call 4 straight dive plays. Can’t understand why Pigrome is not used in the red zone. He’s like having another RB who can throw a little.

• Thanks 1

Well, at least I saw it coming so I'm not disappointed lol. First time we play a good defense and you saw what happened. 

MD isn't ready to be an upper echelon football program. Give Locksley a couple of years to recruit some ballers and coach them up. Got two weeks off, maybe they can surprise Penn State and get back on track.