Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

On 9/15/2019 at 8:29 AM, justice98 said:

Any prosperity they were supposed to have was gonna be a bonus.  But it's still disappointing, given the game was served up to escape with a win.  Any one of those 1st and goals woulda won the game.  How do you not punch one in?

UGH. Just one of those things where you run it assuming you're going to get a push and that last play was just a simple missed assignment and a blow up. Sucks. 

Temple has our boys' number and you just can't win with a C/D performance against teams close to your talent level. 

I wish they had included this speech in that clip. I was at this game and was sitting in the overflow student section at N.C. State. It was an interesting place to sit. But the game was amazing and I’ll never ever forget that feeling after this game was won. I went over to the MD section and was signing the fight song and celebrating with the fans. It was an awesome night capping off an amazing season.

• Like 3

On 9/23/2019 at 6:34 PM, TheDoyler23 said:

Jake Funk tore his ACL. Same one as last time. Ouch. 

Lord, protect the ACL’s. 

Bigger loss than many might believe. Stalwart on special teams, great short yardage back, and probably best in passing game, for combo of hands, and picking up blitzes. He will be missed!

Be wearing my long sleeve black Testudo shirt tonight, even if it’s still hot as hades here in NC!

Edited by Long n Left

3 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Bigger loss than many might believe. Stalwart on special teams, great short yardage back, and probably best in passing game, for combo of hands, and picking up blitzes. He will be missed!

Be wearing my long sleeve black Testudo shirt tonight, even if it’s still hot as hades here in NC!

Yea he’s a special teams ACE and will be missed. 

I’ll be wearing BLACK as I’ll be (as usual) at the game!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1