Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So Fred Davis raps now....

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Worst of all time?  Really?  I'd have to look at a few Raiders and Lions drafts to be sure.  I'm sure the Browns are also contenders for that title. 

Or even the Bears 1999 draft.  I mean, how can you NOT be the worst draft in history when you traded all your picks for a RB that literally chose pot over football and was traded 3 seasons after you drafted him.

The guy had a couple good seasons with NO, but they traded him after 3 years.  A guy you gave up an entire draft for, you traded away 3 years later.  That sort of sounds like epic fail to me.

I mean, Rob Jackson was here and productive, Davis was productive for a few years (and saved our passing game during a couple of those), and Horton had one good season.  Doesn't sound good, or even acceptable, but worst ever?  Nah.

Worst of all time?  Really?  I'd have to look at a few Raiders and Lions drafts to be sure.  I'm sure the Browns are also contenders for that title.

Or even the Bears 1999 draft.  I mean, how can you NOT be the worst draft in history when you traded all your picks for a RB that literally chose pot over football and was traded 3 seasons after you drafted him.

The guy had a couple good seasons with NO, but they traded him after 3 years.  A guy you gave up an entire draft for, you traded away 3 years later.  That sort of sounds like epic fail to me.

I mean, Rob Jackson was here and productive, Davis was productive for a few years (and saved our passing game during a couple of those), and Horton had one good season.  Doesn't sound good, or even acceptable, but worst ever?  Nah.

I can think of one by the Cowboys that is REALLY bad.

Dallas Cowboys 2009 draft. Let me break it down for you:

In total, they had 15 picks.

3 were traded for Roy Williams, the WR.

12 players were drafted.

6 players were cut in training camp. Not 6 UDFA's... 6 DRAFTED players.

0 of the 6 players became starters.

By the end of the 2012 season, 0 of those 15 picks were represented in any fashion on the roster.

I guess Ditka trading away his entire draft for Ricky Williams would be bad too.

As far as rappers you guys just picked one up...

What garbage.

When people ask me the difference between hip hop and rap, I would play them some trash like this then compare it to a quality hip hop song.  You know, something that actually samples music.

. It comes from the soul. When you hear hip hop it is instantaneous. It doesn't have to grow on you. You don't have to go to a club for it sound better. It's like a supernova explosion.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived