Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who do you want to be our new head coach?

RonYoungEra

Vote For Who You Want To Be Our Next Coach  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Simple question: Who is your vote to be our next head coach?

I've heard several names bandied about and the +'s and -'s of each.  I'm wonder if we have a true consensus of who our next coach should be.  Hopefully we can pull a Fassel if needed and avoid a potentially disastrous pick by our less-than-confident front office staff.

So, who has earned your vote?

Greg Roman... Seems to have had a lot of success with various QB's and systems. I like that his roots are probably power football given Harbaugh's roots in Michigan. Should also benefit AlMo.

If nothing else, his mom was my first grade teacher. We lost to Oakland that year in Super Bowl.

I want Shaw the most but that doesn't seem like it is going to be an option so I will go with Franklin and a veteran coaching staff that doesn't include Jim Haslett or Chris Forester. Whoever is hired I hope the person really wants to be here and considers it a privilage to get the job. The report that Gruden would rather have the Titans job really bothers me.

In the past ten years there has been 4 DC Belichick, Cowher, Dungy, Tomlin 3 OC Coughlin, Payton, McCarthy and 1 ST Harbaugh to win the superbowl.  Why are we so enamored with the next offensive genius to take over our team? 

I voted other for Shaw who I thought was the best candidate.

Outside of him I'd choose Whisenhunt.

Anybody who the Cardinals don't like is worth another look.

Pretty similar to where I'm at.

Briles and Shaw are my ideal choices. Outside of them Whisenhunt is the only other to press that really intrigues me, along with Zimmer at more of a push.

Hail.

Archived