Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is Our Worst Starter?

Grossman8

This guy has trolled for about 2 weeks now. He is a Philthy fan and should be banned.

And once again Grossman... Barkley was drafted to replace Foles. I want you to remember that when RG3 owns division again next year and Foles is in a 'real QB controversy'

Anyone that thinks Rg3 was the worst starter is a tool.

We've averaged 19.6 ppg with Cousins

We averaged 22 ppg with RG3

I'm not saying that RG3 did not deserve to be benched, but lets not act like Cousins has been lighting up the scoreboard.

Worst starter is Sav Rocca by far.

We have several to choose from. Polumbus and Rocca would be my top 2 though

In before lock but I have a hard time thinking of anyone on offense who has actually played worse. Maybe moss? Rg3 was clearly the weak link.

Clearly the offensive explosion and wins that have piled up the past 2 weeks prove your point. Seriously, change your avatar, you're an embarrassment to it with your constant moronic posts like this

Gotta be Alfred Morris. I mean, the dude has the nerve to go and rack up 4.7 YPC and over 1200 yards this season. Do you have any idea that kind of stress that puts on an HC/OC who hate to run out of anything other than a Read Option? How many times did people whine about Kyle abandoning the run in close game because Morris had the audacity to put up 70+ rushing yards before halftime, only to have Kyle finally no longer able to resist his urge to air it out 50+ times?

No room on the team for that kind of "Me-first" attitude.

We have several to choose from. Polumbus and Rocca would be my top 2 though

Clearly the offensive explosion and wins that have piled up the past 2 weeks prove your point. Seriously, change your avatar, you're an embarrassment to it with your constant moronic posts like this

i think he's being sarcastic. 

Archived