Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's ready for our away game vs Dallas at FedEx

21 always

This maybe the game that there are more cowboy fans than us Redskins fans at FedEx. I'm not trying to be funny, I literally think there will be more cowboy fans there. Has anyone ever seen that or has that ever happened where the home team fans were outnumbered ??

Some people cut themselves for fun... I watch the redskins for fun.... Same thing

There will be lots but not more. Yesterday there was over 50,000 in that weather against KC, the weather must have been the deciding factor not to go, for a lot of the no shows. Don't tell me Skins fans will turn up in less numbers against Dallas however bad it is.There were a fair few KC there, but not ridiculous amounts. It was strange though, I have never seen the metro that quiet going to the game and walking to The ES tailgate most of the lots were really half empty. We were so poor you had to make a joke out of it. If you didn't laugh yesterday you would cry. Funnily enough the empty seats don't always give a true reflection of how many people are inside. The Bars on club level were packed second half.

I am a believer you still have to try and have a good day out, however bad it is. 

This maybe the game that there are more cowboy fans than us Redskins fans at FedEx. I'm not trying to be funny, I literally think there will be more cowboy fans there. Has anyone ever seen that or has that ever happened where the home team fans were outnumbered ??

Some people cut themselves for fun... I watch the redskins for fun.... Same thing

I think Steeler fans have outnumbered Bengals fans in Cincy at points in the really dark days for the Bengals. It's happened to the Caps too on occasion when playing the Rangers, Flyers or Pens.

That game will be fascinating.

the game will be no different than it has been in years past imo. The storm was mostly to blame for the lack of fans there. There will be plenty of Cowboys fans, no doubt, but they will not be the majority, or enough to drown out the hometown fans.

Side note... Seeing as how pissed off a lot of Skins fans are, and how trollish DC Cowboys fans are, depending on what happens next week, there could be a **** ton of fights. Don't bring the wife and kids to that one

I've said it before, I'll say it again.......Redskins fans do not need to contribute to creating a HFA for Dallas by selling their tickets to Cowboys fans, but merely just eat your tickets for this game and not show up at all.

I know Snyder isn't fully to blame for this situation but he is partially at fault, as well as how many wasted December home games we've had to endure during his tenure.

Its time for once to show this organization how fed up the fanbase is.  Leaving empty seats would provide a clear message.

in my 31 years of following my beloved Redskins the only thing I can say is That we suck again....I'll be at home in the warmth watching the 3 hour comedy special known as Washington football with a not 8 dollar beer in my hand

$9.50 beer. I will be there, will probably be my last game as a season ticket holder, but I will continue to go to games.

As fans, I feel like we have a responsibility to show up if we can to this one.

Tickets are gonna be dirt cheap on stubhub.

I will be interested to see the prices.  So far it looks like the best you can do is close to list.  Dallas game is the one game that people who are not season ticket holders are interested in going to.

This will be a huge game for us. With the Cowboys possibly facing Aaron Rodgers this week and the Eagles week 17, a strong yardage performance by our offense (translation: Kirk Cousins garbage time stats) could help tip them over the 1493 more yards they need to give up to become the worst defense in NFL history.

This will depend in large part on how we finish out the season. If we somehow win the next couple of games before Dallas, Redskins fans might actually show up. On the other hand, if we continue to get our clocks cleaned, I imagine we'll see a **** ton of blue at that game. :(

As fans, I feel like we have a responsibility to show up if we can to this one.

Tickets are gonna be dirt cheap on stubhub.

Well, they have been as low as $6 for upper deck and $25 for lower these last few games.

Makes me sick to have paid in advance for season tickets. What a waste of money.

Archived