Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2013 Redskins vs Chiefs (Final)

NoLeafClover

How can they go from worst to awesome in less than a year? How can we go from playoff team to possibly 13-3 WITH THE SAME ROSTER???

It makes sense in retrospect. Last year this team beat up on an awful division and a fourth place schedule. What quality wins were there out of the division? Baltimore and....? Not a single win out of division against a team with a winning record.

This is pathetic. I'm so disappointed in Robert. I thought he would be ok. But he's just not playing well at all. And at least today, it doesn't have much to do with play calling, or the OL. He's just not playing well.

That, combined with a horrid defense, and a historically bad ST, and we have this mess.

I am generally the last person to jump to conclusions, but I think it's time for some type of change.

I don't get the fascination or comparisons with JC. RG3 is in his second frickin season. Geezus people......Give him time. He was scanning the field last week and looking defenders off his receivers; he didn't do so this time. He's still learning.....

That's just not reality. We have to make declarative statements and announce facts about a persons failed career in his 29th career game ever while ignoring his RoY campaigns season ago.

Archived