Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2013 Redskins vs Chiefs (Final)

NoLeafClover

**** this team. **** the coach. **** the owner. Hell, at this point I'll even say **** the whole God damn mother****ing fan base as well! **** everything burgundy and gold. I don't care if this comment gets me banned. I just don't give a **** anymore. 

I'm 26 years old. I'm just old enough to remember 20 seasons almost all of which have sucked serious ass and this one is by far the worst! I seriously want to punch something or someone right now! I feel like I've been in an abusive relationship for 2 decades. 

I recently moved to Richmond and I'm going to start following the Richmond Raiders of the Professional Indoor Football League. They've had a winning record the past 2 seasons and just once I'd like to be confident in a football team I'm rooting for.

Everyone has their breaking point and I've reached mine. 

I completely disagree. I think there's been fans who've wanted Cousins to start over him since they were drafted. The reasoning, you be the judge....

The reason may be that they have fantastic intuition or football IQ greater than the norm, or they simply realize that all that glitters is not gold.

Archived