Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dear RG3... an open letter and tough love from a fan.

Mad Mike

I patently disagree with this on several levels:

1. He has to give interviews, but he doesn't have to say anything.  Listen to guys like Brees, Manning, Brady, etc.  They have pressers, and they say NOTHING.  It's brilliant, and their fan bases love them for it.  Hell, Manning has 2 fan bases that love him.  

I don't. I hate non-answers and it makes me wonder why they even have press conferences if guys are going to repeat the same empty things over and over. It would annoy me win or lose. It's probably the most annoying thing in all of sports for me.

I don't. I hate non-answers and it makes me wonder why they even have press conferences if guys are going to repeat the same empty things over and over. It would annoy me win or lose. It's probably the most annoying thing in all of sports for me.

You don't have to like it, but it's the right thing to do. Especially as a leader.  His primary job with the media is not to create controversy.  Period.  There is nothing else.

And yeah Tom Brady is the king of ****ting on the lives of teammates and coaches alike both in the media and on-field

But it's cool cuz he wins a lot...I know.

You don't have to like it, but it's the right thing to do. Especially as a leader. His primary job with the media is not to create controversy. Period. There is nothing else.

Brady buries the new guys on his team every season in the media though...

Peyton fights with teammates on the sideline. But they win, I guess it's okay

Point is, is that every player in the league has their moments but winning covers it up

And yeah Tom Brady is the king of ****ting on the lives of teammates and coaches alike both in the media and on-field

But it's cool cuz he wins a lot...I know.

Brady buries the new guys on his team every season in the media though...

Peyton fights with teammates on the sideline. But they win, I guess it's okay

Point is, is that every player in the league has their moments but winning covers it up

Neither Peyton nor Brady criticized or fought with anybody in their second year. 

His first and second year starting, Brady didn't barely utter a word.  That changed pretty quickly, but he won a Lombardi his first year starting.  

Peyton didn't start giving guys a hard time until a few years later. There is a great NFL films piece of Peyton REALLY giving the business to Jeff Saturday, the center.  And Jeff gave it right back.  And then a few minutes later, Peyton comes over and says to Jeff, "I'm miked up. (paraphrased) they heard everything." And the two joke about it.

If you fight or argue on the sidelines, but you have a good relationship, it's totally cool.  

Context is everything.  Robert hasn't earned the right to do anything yet.  He's a second year player who's struggling to hit open receivers.  Hence, keep your mouth shut until you start playing better.  

Neither Peyton nor Brady criticized or fought with anybody in their second year.

His first and second year starting, Brady didn't barely utter a word. That changed pretty quickly, but he won a Lombardi his first year starting.

Peyton didn't start giving guys a hard time until a few years later. There is a great NFL films piece of Peyton REALLY giving the business to Jeff Saturday, the center. And Jeff gave it right back. And then a few minutes later, Peyton comes over and says to Jeff, "I'm miked up. (paraphrased) they heard everything." And the two joke about it.

If you fight or argue on the sidelines, but you have a good relationship, it's totally cool.

Context is everything. Robert hasn't earned the right to do anything yet. He's a second year player who's struggling to hit open receivers. Hence, keep your mouth shut until you start playing better.

Right. Despite being the elected leader of the team and face of the franchise he can't speak, true yeah I feel you

That's bull**** dude.

Tom Brady admitted on NFL Films to disobeying Belicheck and running a deep pass during their first Super Bowl run when the play called for a short pass.

But he wins though so you probably didn't hear about it. It's okay

It's not an agenda. The dude has no idea how to call plays with the flow of the game. Besides for 7 games last year, It's been an issue his entire time here.

Oh, and he has burned the bridge with the Franchise QB. That's my problem with him

I'm sorry to disappoint everyone looking for a scapegoat that's not on the field, the problem starts and ends on the field.

This whole thing is pointless because we are arguing about how some smuck on a message board interpreted his post game comments and a promo campaign made by Adidas...

I guess Derrick Rose should shut the hell up too because of #thereturn

I would be offended but when the person trying to insult me is too dumb to spell *schmuck* correctly, it's actually kind of funny.

I would be offended but when the person trying to insult me is too dumb to spell *schmuck* correctly, it's actually kind of funny.

I'm dumb but you're writing letters to people that won't see them and 95% of the stuff your ****ing about is based on the perceptions of ppl on an anonymous message board. The SCHMUCK(!!!!) I was referring to was the dude that started the other dumbass thread on here but if you wanna cry about it, that's cool. 

K. 

Guess you're too "dumb" to refute anything I said in my other posts...

Dear Kyle,

Did you and big poppa really think that running the ball down 24-0 was the most strategic way to get back into the most important game of the season?

You and pop do realize this is the same football team that won the division last season ( a better division) and is currently healthy in week 10? How do you let a rookie head coach beat you twice with arguably just as bad a team with more injuries?

What are you big daddy doing to prepare the team during the week? Are we playing Madden on the PS4? Is Jim Haslett present at all?

Sincerely,

Skinzfever2010

(This isn't tough love, you both get no love from me)

That's right Kyle... why weren't you having Robert throw the ball every down? That always works best and *never* gets QBs hammered when the defense tees off on them. Do you not realize that skinsfever2010 is a superior football intellect to some kid who only got his job because he has been learning the game from a hall of fame coach since they were old enough to say Da Da?

I'm dumb but you're writing letters to people that won't see them and 95% of the stuff your ****ing about is based on the perceptions of ppl on an anonymous message board. 

K. 

Guess you're too "dumb" to refute anything I said. 

He will see it or he won't. The fact is that many players have scanned these pages and even posted here in the past. Creating this thread doesn't make me a "schmuck". 

And it's based on more than just the perceptions of people on a message board. It's a national story.

Wow. It wasn't that hard to refute anything you said.

If I was RG3 I would demand a trade right now. Redskins fans are crazy. This guy goes out Last season and lays on the line and this is how people treat him?

This guy is going to pull a lebron and I don't blame him. I've seen pictures on twitter and Facebook of people throwing this guys jersey in the trash......really????? After one year????

We as skins fans are so impatient. Yes he has not played well and yes he deservs to be called out on his play but trade him? Cut him ? Come on bra.

We don't deserve this guy and if I'm his agent I would tell him to bounce.

He will see it or he won't. The fact is that many players have scanned these pages and even posted here in the past. Creating this thread doesn't make me a "schmuck". 

And it's based on more than just the perceptions of people on a message board. It's a national story.

Yeah...EVERYONE is talking about his press conference yesterday. ESPN, NBC, GOLTV, SKY Sports...No. That's only on ES and twitter because our fanbase is full of clowns. 

There is plenty to **** about with Griff (especially with his play) but making **** up about his character is bull**** and a reach. If he was such a douche, I'm sure his teammates would not not jump at the chance to defend him at every turn.

You talked about Operation Patience like the **** was his idea. CLEARLY it came from Adidas. They do the same **** for everyone of their athletes. But only on ES, is that a problem. 

I agree with Shut the Hell Up.  

I think Peyton is spelled with an "e"  :P

I agree with if you want to be the best, study the best.  But Peyton is not the player that I would like Robert to emulate. That player is Drew Brees.  Because Peyton and Robert are just ... different.  Peyton is much bigger, significantly less mobile, and just does things that nobody has ever done, and probably nobody will be able to do.

Now, Brees, on the other hand, is a slightly less athletic version of Robert. Comparable arm strength and size. Obviously Robert is faster.  But Brees is like a stone cold killer out there in the passing game.  He's got command of the entire game.  Just watching the way that he commands a huddle. Complete control.  He reads the defense, moves defenders with his eyes, and is absolutely dead on accurate.  He also has a love affair with the city he's in. They would vote him "Supreme Leader of all things New Orleans" tomorrow.  He is the definition of beloved because of what he says and what he does.  

Yeah I'm always butchering names. :)

I'm not really talking about emulating Manning's entire game. I'm talking about the professional way he studies the game. No one works harder. That said, I see no reason Robert can't read and manipulate defenses as Manning does. He's certainly smart enough. I just think that he gotten a little bit of a swollen head from his early success and it's getting in the way of his development. I'm confident he will get it worked out. I just hope it is sooner rather than later.

Actually, telling a grown ass man to "shut up" on a message board is a textbook example of a schmuck. The whole post, even the front part where you blow smoke up his ass, is schmucktastic.

Actually, telling a grown ass man to "shut up" on a message board is a textbook example of a schmuck. The whole post, even the front part where you blow smoke up his ass, is schmucktastic.

Unlike talking about coaches as if they are idiots and you are the ones with Super Bowl rings. That's what all the cool kids are doing.

Yeah...EVERYONE is talking about his press conference yesterday. ESPN, NBC, GOLTV, SKY Sports...No. That's only on ES and twitter because our fanbase is full of clowns. 

There is plenty to **** about with Griff (especially with his play) but making **** up about his character is bull**** and a reach. If he was such a douche, I'm sure his teammates would not not jump at the chance to defend him at every turn.

You talked about Operation Patience like the **** was his idea. CLEARLY it came from Adidas. They do the same **** for everyone of their athletes. But only on ES, is that a problem. 

Has everyone gone off their meds? 

Archived