Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some Love For Haslett

garyclarkforhall

Happy to be a dense "Redskin know it all" than a blind, head in the sand homer.

Hail.

Haslett is a known quantity. A good game or two doesn't change anything. The story is written on this guy and he's bad and everyone, other than the homers and the guys that never think its a coaching problem, understand it.

Here's the problem, he isn't going to fire himself and he's been bad for years. So how many years does it take before we need to talk about his boss being bad?

Every year he gets new personnel and it ends up the same result, very bad. This season we had players returning from IR while keeping the same defense from last season, by all means this defense should have been better. We added secondary help from draft picks and the defense became not just worse, but historically bad. Historically bad means they can't get any worse, only better. Sorry but I can't give him props for that.  

Just like I said!!! Enough is enough, fire the Damn clown now!!!

There are no words for the hatred I have for this Haslett and his pathetic excuse for a defense.

The D was bad, but the offense took a crap in the second half, too.  The whole thing is rotten right now.

I'm done watching this team. Last game for me. I'll pick it back up next year.

I feel the same way, but I'll be sucked back in with false hope.  I wish I had the strength to walk away.  It's not fun watching this crap anymore.

D forced 2 field goals after being but in awful field position. 

You can just give up for good. We don't want you back. 

Ha ha ha ha ha. OMG, you can NOT be serious!

The 28th ranked offense, after having the QB who had taken all the snaps all week knocked out, while nursing a lead, rams the ball down our throats for 40 yards and a lead extending FG, while burning 5 minutes of clock and all our timeouts- And you're giving Haslett CREDIT for doing something well there. Holy Crap!

You know man, I get the sentiment, but realize that we have a LOT invested in this team. 

We're all a little fired up over the game, try and relax a little on the fans.  PJ is a great poster on here, and many of us value his thoughts.

I want to see everyone back on here, and I understand if people pack it in for the season.  Our head coach has failed us.  Our D has failed us.  Our Team failed us.  RG3 failed us.  Cut people some slack.

Dude lay off the guy. Obviously he's a die hard fan just like all of us. He has a right to be this angry. Our qb is finally back to form and our defense can't do anything right. Its a shame. I'm just as mad but I know ill keep watching cause I like punching the ground and banging my head off walls.

Bottom line fire haslett. This offense is clicking and we just let Christian ponder go 17-21 on us.

I'm with you on that one.  But you lost me defending this D.  I love how everyone was down on RGIII all year making excuses for Haslett.  I remember when our defense was great and Mark Brunell was our QB.. I remember how people came out with the weirdest **** about how our defense was really the problem.  It's the exact same situation.  

I'll never stop watching this team though.  16-0 or 0-16 the Skins are my Team FTW...

Ha ha ha ha ha. OMG, you can NOT be serious!

The 28th ranked offense, after having the QB who had taken all the snaps all week knocked out, while nursing a lead, rams the ball down our throats for 40 yards and a lead extending FG, while burning 5 minutes of clock and all our timeouts- And you're giving Haslett CREDIT for doing something well there. Holy Crap!

Robert had 30 minutes to score 11 points and we would've won. He scored 3. Kyle is the coach to blame. 

You know man, I get the sentiment, but realize that we have a LOT invested in this team. 

We're all a little fired up over the game, try and relax a little on the fans.  PJ is a great poster on here, and many of us value his thoughts.

I want to see everyone back on here, and I understand if people pack it in for the season.  Our head coach has failed us.  Our D has failed us.  Our Team failed us.  RG3 failed us.  Cut people some slack.

I like the 'cut people' idea; sounds like a wonderful suggestion.

Lets start with Haslett, then Danny Smith 2.0 [ actually that's an insult to Danny ]

The D was bad, but the offense took a crap in the second half, too.  The whole thing is rotten right now.

I feel the same way, but I'll be sucked back in with false hope.  I wish I had the strength to walk away.  It's not fun watching this crap anymore.

Definitely. All it will take is for Dallas and the Eagles to lose which is very possible especially for Dallas.

Robert had 30 minutes to score 11 points and we would've won. He scored 3. Kyle is the coach to blame. 

Kyle sucks too. And Burns. None of that means Haslett isn't as bad, or worse. 34 points to the Vikings? Seriously? And with the amount of time our offense managed to stay on the field? That was beyond a horrible game for Haslett. There is no defense for it (pun intended).

Dude lay off the guy. Obviously he's a die hard fan just like all of us. He has a right to be this angry. Our qb is finally back to form and our defense can't do anything right. Its a shame. I'm just as mad but I know ill keep watching cause I like punching the ground and banging my head off walls.

Bottom line fire haslett. This offense is clicking and we just let Christian ponder go 17-21 on us.

Offense clicking? As in coaches/players being on the clock? Griffin is nowhere close to being back to form, sorry. If anyone would have wanted to bet me he'd take 2 sacks in a row, I would have put my house on it.

There are a lot of problems on this team, and the QB is smack dab in the mix of the list.

Robert played extremely well. How you can defend this defense is beyond me. Kyle stopped running the ball, our oline stopped blocking and our defense forgot to even play the first half.

Robert throws for 65% completion, 280some yards, 3 tds NO TURNOVERS BY ANY PLAYER, and you blame him?!?!

Reed gets held at the goaline, garçon makes a drop, and I don't care what anyone says that pass to Santana looked like a td to me but was too close to call I guess. But still, you defend the d? That had what, 1 sack? Man come on.

Kyle sucks too. And Burns. None of that means Haslett isn't as bad, or worse. 34 points to the Vikings? Seriously? And with the amount of time our offense managed to stay on the field? That was beyond a horrible game for Haslett. There is no defense for it (pun intended).

I was pissed with the lack of press coverage too. But 0 2nd half TDs? Really? Against the 30th ranked D? Come on Kyle... 

Robert played extremely well. How you can defend this defense is beyond me. Kyle stopped running the ball, our oline stopped blocking and our defense forgot to even play the first half.

Robert throws for 65% completion, 280some yards, 3 tds NO TURNOVERS BY ANY PLAYER, and you blame him?!?!

Reed gets held at the goaline, garçon makes a drop, and I don't care what anyone says that pass to Santana looked like a td to me but was too close to call I guess. But still, you defend the d? That had what, 1 sack? Man come on.

I agree with Reed getting held and Garcon should've made the catch. But Santana was out. 

Will Kyle ever call a screen? 

Offense clicking? As in coaches/players being on the clock? Griffin is nowhere close to being back to form, sorry. If anyone would have wanted to bet me he'd take 2 sacks in a row, I would have put my house on it.

There are a lot of problems on this team, and the QB is smack dab in the mix of the list.

This whole team is our of sync.  The offense has flashes of absolute domination, then fizzles out.  It's the damnedest thing to watch.  The defense crumbles at any sign of momentum shift.  It's disgusting to watch.  We need help all over the team. Starting with the Coaches.

Archived