Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Titans Shopping Kenny Britt

Chadwiko

You act like WR isn't a big need for this team. Our receivers got shut down tonight - including Garcon in the 2nd half.

And you act like the receivers can make a difference when the pocket keeps collapsing and the Qb throws ducks ten miles over everyone's head

right now our passing game is suffering from bad protection and bad decisions / throws from RG3.

He is hesitating, missing open guys.

~Bang

Britt is in the last year of his contract.  He's had numerous legal problems, been suspended one game for drunk driving and avoided a four game suspension because the infraction came during the lockout. He's been good (not great) at times for the Titans, with some pretty poor QBs, but this year he's been non-existent.  His penalties just about offset his receiving yards.  The offensive coordinator called his route running "sloppy".  Not exactly what you'd expect from a player in the last year of their contract.

Tennessee should be packaging him with a 7th rounder just to get someone to take him of their roster.  My guess is that he'll be released in the next couple of weeks and picked up by New England or Philadelphia.

Yea, im gonna pass on Britt and cross my fingers we get a guy like Nicks next year. Heard he's not in the Giants future plans and i think he's exactly what we need here. Will free up Garcon big time. 

I read somewhere that it would make total sense for Nicks to go to Carolina for Stewart, and I have to agree.

No, thank you!

We need TALL, speedy, physical, talented WRs.   I really want the Skins to get a couple of guys in the mold of Andre or Chad Johnson.   Guys who are difference makers.

The NYG may be shopping Hakeem Nicks.  I much rather have him than Kenny Britt.

Archived