Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Final Countdown: 176 Hours Of Patience

skins island connection

I think that you mean "Philadelphia" people will be leaving early since they're going to get stomped in this game.

Or do you mean leaving early from work to get to the game?

One thing I don't know about Mike and co., is, does he have a revenge streak in him?

The MNF game where the Eagles embarrassed us is still fresh in my mind, so IF things go well, do you think he would

let off the throttle if we were totally dominating ?  I seriously doubt he would leave RGIII in the game if we were way ahead

going into the 4th qtr, and I totally understand that decision, no point in risking injury to RGIII, but sending in Captain Kirk

wouldn't really mean he's confident in the lead and just have Kirk run the clock down.

Personally, i'd like to see him do the same to the Eagles; payback is a beeeaaaaatttccchh.

One thing I don't know about Mike and co., is, does he have a revenge streak in him?

The MNF game where the Eagles embarrassed us is still fresh in my mind, so IF things go well, do you think he would

let off the throttle if we were totally dominating ?  I seriously doubt he would leave RGIII in the game if we were way ahead

going into the 4th qtr, and I totally understand that decision, no point in risking injury to RGIII, but sending in Captain Kirk

wouldn't really mean he's confident in the lead and just have Kirk run the clock down.

Personally, i'd like to see him do the same to the Eagles; payback is a beeeaaaaatttccchh.

Does Shanny have a revenge streak in him? Check out the scores of the Raiders games when he was in Denver and I think you'll find your answer. :)

Even with Al Davis passing away, I think Shanny tries to run up the score on the Raiders in a few weeks. And I imagine that he will also send Drip Kelly a message on MNF if the opportunity presents itself. Hail.

Like someone else already said, if you hear/believe all of the stories about him in Denver, then the man definitely knows how to hold a grudge and exact revenge when the opportunity presents itself. In this case however, I'm not really sure he'd do it, 1.) because there is a new coaching staff in place, and 2.) The Eagles could've scored 70 on us. As bad as people remember that game to be (I'm fairly close to completely eliminating it from my memory altogether) it could've been a lot worse.

So, in saying all that, I doubt he really cares all that much about running up the score (if the game comes down to that) on a 4-12 team with a rookie head coach who he just swept the year before. Now the Seahawks (if we run into them this year) could be an entirely different story.

Does Shanny have a revenge streak in him? Check out the scores of the Raiders games when he was in Denver and I think you'll find your answer. :)

Even with Al Davis passing away, I think Shanny tries to run up the score on the Raiders in a few weeks. And I imagine that he will also send Drip Kelly a message on MNF if the opportunity presents itself. Hail.

I always thought everyone wanted to run up the score on the Raiders !   They were always/will always be the **** child of the NFL,

I hope so, I just went back and watched the lowlights of that game for the first time since it happened and new coaching staff or not, we owe Philly an ass whooping. I thought RG3s first game against them last year was payback enough but it needs to happen on MNF in front of everybody.

i can't remember in the 40+ years of being a redskins fan being so damn excited for a game and a season... i'm re-watching pre-season games for God's sake!  HTTR!

Am I the only one that is pissed this first game is on Monday night?  I wish it was Sunday, preferably 1:00 PM.  

it irks me a bit too... until we DESTROY the Philth and put them where they belong on MONDAY NIGHT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!!!! think of it as football foreplay.

I'm anxious!  I generally feel very good abou this game.  However I am still unsettled about how RG3 will look by not having much of an offseason to work on improving from last year.  I am also curious to see how this fact paced offense will look agianst our up and down defense.

Monday can't come soon enough...said no one ever, except for now!

Archived