Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I think y'all are going in a bit too hard on Thomas. Sure, he sucks on defense. He's a hobbit. No way hed be able to D up most PG's. He honestly looks closer to 5'7 than 5'9. He gets buckets, though, and on offense, is a floor general. 

I do admit though, that true test will not come until playoff tine when teams clamp down, but i think he's deserving of the attention he's gotten

3 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I don't understand how y'all can have Kawhi Leonard over LeBron James. The Cavs record with LeBron 41- 14, The Spurs record with Kawhi 42-12. The Cavs are 0-4 without LeBron while the Spurs are 4-1 without Kawhi. 

Because he's a PAB

• Like 3

Anyone want to talk about the fact that Jim Buss tried to stage a coup and kick Jeannie Buss off the Lakers board of directors?

And after she respected her father's wishes and gave that monumental **** up a fair chance, which he used to run the franchise into the ground.

He just needs to be taken out back and shot.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Still can't believe the Wiz passed on him to draft Jan freaking Vesley...

They were not looking for a starter at that spot at that time...or maybe and simply, crap happens. 

32 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Anyone want to talk about the fact that Jim Buss tried to stage a coup and kick Jeannie Buss off the Lakers board of directors?

And after she respected her father's wishes and gave that monumental **** up a fair chance, which he used to run the franchise into the ground.

Is it possible for me to like that last part again ? 

I knew Jim was pathetic from the jump...this fool though thinks he can ride on the shoulders of a team of Doc Buss, NBA logo, and on the coattails of Jackson, Shaq, and Kobe...etc...it's painful to watch. 

Franchise is not in the ground however. This team went through this for a short term in the 90's... I am not as confident as I was back then, but I will always be a Lakers fan. 

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Definitely starting to reek of some real life Game of Thrones type ****. Unbelievable. Not only was she lenient, but that little ****let put his own name on it, that he would step down if he couldn't get it done. Then she finally has enough, and he goes back on his word and tries some underhanded bs. How pathetic.

Thankfully the league is having none of it.

• Like 1

Magic as a player is better by far than Magic has ever been in a front office or coaching position in the NBA.  Now as an owner...he hires the right people. 

I'm not that absurd to actually believe in Magic. I am sitting by waiting to see what happens. 

Absurd about other topics sure, just not this one. 

Edited by Kosher Ham

Lakers will be good if Magic can surround himself with smart basketball people.  He's done this in his business ventures as his advisors are amazing.  Might not be totally fair, but he doesn't come off as all that bright on TV and on Twitter (low hanging fruit, I know) but the team he has behind the scenes is doing work.  This is why he's been SO successful as a businessman. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Bogus broke his leg 2 minutes into his first game with Cleveland.

I never laugh at injuries because that stuff really hurts... But damn man lol 

I couldn't believe it when I saw it. The most unfortunate thing I've ever seen. Smh.

Edited by MLSKINS