Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Kawhi and now Iggy. Guarding Lebron and opportunistic scoring is the new path to finals MVP.

I was thinking the same thing. Cheapens the award some. But Iggy is a class act and I feel good for him. He won't get into the HoF, so this is basically the pinnacle of his career from an individual standpoint.

Curry was robbed. He should have been the MVP.

LeBron should have been the MVP.  In the finals he was the leading scorer in 5 of 6 games, leading rebounder in 3 out of 6 games and lead in assists 4 out of 6 games.  Iggy wasn't even top in the three main stats in any game in the finals.  

LeBron got robbed of the finals MVP.  And I was pulling for Golden State.  

Dubs win the next 3.

Should have made that bet. Probably not great odds though.

LeBron should have been the MVP. In the finals he was the leading scorer in 5 of 6 games, leading rebounder in 3 out of 6 games and lead in assists 4 out of 6 games. Iggy wasn't even top in the three main stats in any game in the finals.

LeBron got robbed of the finals MVP. And I was pulling for Golden State.

To be fair, in most of the games Lebron missed more shots than anyone else even attempted. I think a lot of NBA players could score 30 if they are putting up 35 shots a game.

Edited by The Evil Genius

LeBron should have been the MVP.  In the finals he was the leading scorer in 5 of 6 games, leading rebounder in 3 out of 6 games and lead in assists 4 out of 6 games.  Iggy wasn't even top in the three main stats in any game in the finals.  

LeBron got robbed of the finals MVP.  And I was pulling for Golden State.

IMO, it has to go to the winner. LeBron was head over heels the best player, but his team lost.

Steve Kerr has had one of the most incredible careers in basketball history.  All the winning he's been a part of...  The man knows how to pick his jobs.

I think he could be the league's next coaching legend.  He should have won COY.  Got a 67 win season and a ring as a rookie head coach.  With a one star construction no less.

Does anyone know the list of guys who won championships as both a player and head coach?

And this wasn't even his best work.  That would be his voice acting for NBA 2k and/or his entertaining commentary for TNT's Open Court.

Some would say he learned his trade from playing for the likes of Greg Popovich and Phil Jackson and Lute Olson.  But I think the really formative period for him was cutting his teeth coaching Team Shaq in the Rising Stars Challenge.