Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

27 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Okay justify Gianni’s brother 

I don’t have to given he didn’t leverage the Bucks into drafting them and other teams actually saw enough value to draft them. 

Austin Rivers was a legitimate college prospect and the team that drafted him wasn't his dad. If you wanna argue nepotism for later in his career then fine but at the very least he deserved to be drafted by an NBA team.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Impossible that bum is terrible. Have you seen the lowlight reel that been going around social media for years? lol 

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

Impossible that bum is terrible. Have you seen the lowlight reel that been going around social media for years? lol 

He played under 5 minutes a game the past two seasons and wasn’t even dressed for 3/4 of the games. He’s basically an emotional support labradoodle 

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

At least Redick played for a long time in the NBA and had an incredible college career before that. Its not THAT absurd that he got a HC job. I mean Kerr went from broadcaster to Coach too and is an all timer.

Coaching and playing are two completely different things.

Jason Kidd bounced around for years before he became a decent coach.  Where is Steve Nash now?

Kerr is an exception, not close to the norm.  And still begs the question of what's the point of going through the process of being an assistant like everybody else to work to being a HC when people with no experience coaching at all can get hired and be trash at it?

JJ is jus here to make LeBron happy, he doesn't have the respect or clout to keep him in line anymore then Ham or Vogel did.  It has nothing to do with managing or developing the rest of the team now or after James retirement.

How NBA teams treat draft picks is so weird.

Dubs traded the 52nd pick yesterday morning for some random bench dude. That pick then got traded a few more times during the day... and then the Warriors bought the pick back during the draft. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Berggy9598 said:

He played under 5 minutes a game the past two seasons and wasn’t even dressed for 3/4 of the games. He’s basically an emotional support labradoodle 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Easily. 

Milwaukee is a team that needs to do whatever it takes to keep Giannis happy. If that means letting his brother sit at the end of the bench or running the risk of Giannis leaving and sinking back into

the abyss of the NBA, that’s an obvious choice.

They got lucky as **** to draft Giannis.  If they didn’t the Bucks would probably be irrelevant. The Lakers will always be relevant with or without LeBron/Bronny. 

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Easily. 

Milwaukee is a team that needs to do whatever it takes to keep Giannis happy. If that means letting his brother sit at the end of the bench or running the risk of Giannis leaving and sinking back into

They got lucky as **** to draft Giannis.  If they didn’t the Bucks would probably be irrelevant. The Lakers will always be relevant with or without LeBron/Bronny. 

Yea, some teams luck into a superstar and all the sudden people think the front office knows what they doing when they still don't.

20 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Yea, some teams luck into a superstar and all the sudden people think the front office knows what they doing when they still don't.

How much run does the last guy on an NBA bench get? 

If the 12th man is irrelevant, might as well make that guy your superstar’s emotional support labradoodle as @Destinoput it. 

33 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

If the 12th man is irrelevant, might as well make that guy your superstar’s emotional support labradoodle as @Destinoput it. 

Stuff like this is why I like the Yankees don't have player names on the back of their jerseys.

I get your point, but Miami, Riley, and Eric wouldn't do and have results to show they don't need to even without a superstar.

• Thumb down 1

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

That was @Berggy9598 excellent description, but 12th man is still too high. Teams must have a min of 12 on the active roster but they can carry 15. You could easily slot a guy on a roster that you never expect to play. Like a guy that great attitude in the weight room or someone brings energy in practice.

I think you run a risk though if that stashed labradoodle is famous. You don’t want the guy the team knows shouldn’t be there getting too much press. Then you run the risk of feelings getting hurt. Thanasis is practically invisible during the season and you really only see him if he appears in an ad with his golden ticket brother.

• Like 1

Who cares that the Lakers spent a 55 overall pick on their star player's kid?  Oh no, they forfeited their ability to snag the next Joffrey Laveurgne.

I think they should also just officially announce LeBron as their player coach and admit that Redici is just their to help him get the team organized and run the day to day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

Who cares that the Lakers spent a 55 overall pick on their star player's kid?  Oh no, they forfeited their ability to snag the next Joffrey Laveurgne.

I think they should also just officially announce LeBron as their player coach and admit that Redici is just their to help him get the team organized and run the day to day.

What's annoying was Rich Paul calling other teams and telling them not to draft the kid because he'd go play in Australia if they did. Makes me wish someone had so he did go to Australia and we were spared this storyline. 

18 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Easily. 

The lakers weren’t **** before Lebron got there. They were failing in mediocrity during Kobe’s last years and the years after he retired. 

jeanie is a wreck of a owner. 

God I sound like such a lebron dick rider when I and I am but I’m not defending because of that. I think drafting bronny at 55 isn’t a big deal. If it was a lottery pick yes, but this doesn’t matter. These picks are basically trash.

Now if bronny starts game 1 then that’s dumb af. Bronny should only see garbage minutes this season. 

57 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

The lakers weren’t **** before Lebron got there. They were failing in mediocrity during Kobe’s last years and the years after he retired. 

jeanie is a wreck of a owner. 

God I sound like such a lebron dick rider when I and I am but I’m not defending because of that. I think drafting bronny at 55 isn’t a big deal. If it was a lottery pick yes, but this doesn’t matter. These picks are basically trash.

Now if bronny starts game 1 then that’s dumb af. Bronny should only see garbage minutes this season. 

Right, but my point is that even when the Lakers are ****ty they’re still relevant. They’re still a major media market, it’s a marquee franchise with a lot of history and a huge fanbase. 

When teams like the Lakers and Knicks are bad they still get those “what’s wrong with the Lakers?” or “inside the Knicks rebuilding plan” articles at a national level. 
Outside of Milwaukee, no one gives a **** when the Bucks are bad. 

We agree that drafting Bronny at 55 is a nothingburger. I would assume that the average career of an NBA player picked at 55 is about what you’d expect it to look like. 

It can be true that second round nba picks are trash and also be true that it’s hilarious he forced the lakers to draft his son in the second when he otherwise wouldn’t be drafted 

it’s fun to make fun of the stupid **** lebron does or forces to happen

to me the bigger laugh will come later when he forces Reddik to start him every game as a rookie. 

• Like 1

I said this last year and this is just proof. 

poole for CP3 was ****ing terrible. Yes you needed to move on from Poole but not for CP3. Waste that asset, now CP3 signing with the Spurs. 

Bob Myers overrated as gm. Bust of a pick in wiseman. Decides to give Klay that contract in 2019. Gives Poole that ****. Warriors are done.