Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Some terrible calls in favor of the Suns this quarter. Just making up calls when they aren't seeing the actual play.  Booker pushes off a ton and could've picked up a foul right before the half. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

Murray being a no show again isn’t a great sign for Denver no matter what the score is at half time.  Especially with Booker being super saiyan again.  Booker has 19 points on 8 shots.  

Second home game in a row he's been terrible. 

Suns look to have lost control of this game completely...getting close to licking their wounds and meeting them for a tie up in Arizona soon...no point in unncceary injuries for nothin...

I'm sorry, I'm fully Team KD on that stiff arm on Joker...get the F out the huddle, bro...

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Suns look to have lost control of this game completely...getting close to licking their wounds and meeting them for a tie up in Arizona soon...no point in unncceary injuries for nothin...

I'm sorry, I'm fully Team KD on that stiff arm on Joker...get the F out the huddle, bro...

Booker and KD came out and hit tough threes immediately after it too.  You’re up big, why mess around?  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Easy to see why the suns didn’t want to give Ayton a max deal.  I’m not seeing any dominance from him at all on either end.  

Joker making Ayton look like cashmere...and I don't care how good Joker is because Ayton looks like he wants no part of that...has he tried to post him up even once yet?  That last skyhook was like a blank admission he can't get through or around him...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Going to need someone else to step up for game 6. Draymond isn’t going to score 20 again.  

He’s only done that in game fives this season.  Game five against the kings, and game five against the lakers.  He didn’t have 20 points once in the regular season.  

game six Klay didn’t show up this year, but we have game five Draymond.

So what happened to AD?  Wheel chair?  Wasn’t walking steadily?  Sounds like a concussion but there didn’t really seem to be much behind the shot he took.  He just caught a flailing arm to the face.  Hopefully it’s nothing serious and he doesn’t show up next game in a Batman mask.  

22 minutes ago, Destino said:

He’s only done that in game fives this season.  Game five against the kings, and game five against the lakers.  He didn’t have 20 points once in the regular season.  

game six Klay didn’t show up this year, but we have game five Draymond.

So what happened to AD?  Wheel chair?  Wasn’t walking steadily?  Sounds like a concussion but there didn’t really seem to be much behind the shot he took.  He just caught a flailing arm to the face.  Hopefully it’s nothing serious and he doesn’t show up next game in a Batman mask.  

Yeah like I said warriors going to need other players to step up. Dennis and Lonnie both showed up big for the Lakers.