Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

On 10/29/2017 at 11:05 PM, stevemcqueen1 said:

Could be, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that.  The Spurs would probably give us a tough series.

The same Spurs that the C’s defeated last night?

(sorry. Usually not the bragging type but after I crashed thinking Hayward’s injury ended the season I’m beyond amped that the C’s are even respectable)

15 minutes ago, KDawg said:

(sorry. Usually not the bragging type but after I crashed thinking Hayward’s injury ended the season I’m beyond amped that the C’s are even respectable)

Even respectable?  Did people really think the Celtics would struggle during the regular season without Hayward?

13 minutes ago, Destino said:

Even respectable?  Did people really think the Celtics would struggle during the regular season without Hayward?

I did within the first hour of him going down. Season was over. Read the post for context. 

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

I did within the first hour of him going down. Season was over. Read the post for context. 

Im sure you did but even without him yall are top 5 in the east easy. Arguably top 3. Hes just gonna have fresh legs (leg??) in the playoffs. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, KDawg said:

Is it really brag worthy to beat a Spurs team without Kawhi Leonard?

• Like 1

If Stevens turns Kyrie into a 25 points on 16 shots type of player, Boston will be very good for a very long time.

That's been my argument in favor of this deal from the beginning. Kyrie is what he is without ever having been coached in his life. You get that guy to think about basketball slightly differently, and he'll be an MVP level player.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

Is it really brag worthy to beat a Spurs team without Kawhi Leonard?

Why are you such a buzzkill?!?

The Skins are killing me! The Sabres blow! The Nats blew it. Give me this. :ols:

Edited by KDawg
  • Haha 2