Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Watson pushed off before any of that happened.

Its the gosh darn playoffs, there is going to be contact.  Let'em play like its the 80's/early 90's.  The ball handler pushing off while dribbling is not the same as getting pushed out of bounds while in the air.  There was no attempt/play at the ball from the defender, just an obvious cheap shot. 

And anyone pulling for LeBron and the Heat shouldn't be complaining about other teams getting all the calls when everyone knows LeBron and the Heat typically get all the calls all year long.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

It's like Miami brings out the best in Indy. They give them a purpose, their only goal since day 1: beat Miami in the playoffs.

Hope it's a good series.

It's definitely the type of stellar play we knew they could give us, glad it came back in the playoffs instead of watching Miami bend them over and stick it to them.  Looks like they came to give Miami a fight.  

• Like 1

Its the gosh darn playoffs, there is going to be contact. Let'em play like its the 80's/early 90's. The ball handler pushing off while dribbling is not the same as getting pushed out of bounds while in the air. There was no attempt/play at the ball from the defender, just an obvious cheap shot.

And anyone pulling for LeBron and the Heat shouldn't be complaining about other teams getting all the calls when everyone knows LeBron and the Heat typically get all the calls all year long.

If that was Chalmers it be a conspiracy, but since it's going for indy no one says anything.

• Like 1

If that was Chalmers it be a conspiracy, but since it's going for indy no one says anything.

Nobody is saying anything because the guy got shoved out of bounds while in the air, exposing him to injury.  HE DIDN'T GO FOR THE BALL.  It was an intentional shove with no care about possibly injuring him or not.  That will get called 9 times out of 10.  

They also let the players get a little more physical in the playoffs and let them play for the most part, until they do something as ignorant as that.  There is no conspiracy, they were jockying for position during the fast break.  

They still could fine or slap a one game suspension on Mario after the league reviews it, but I doubt they will.  And I'm not saying he should be suspended, but he took a cheap shot at a player in a vulnerable position.

It's like Miami brings out the best in Indy. They give them a purpose, their only goal since day 1: beat Miami in the playoffs.

Hope it's a good series.

It's a match up thing. Atlanta wouldn't have taken the Wizards, Bobcats, Heat, Nets, or Raptors to 7 games... But against Indy they did. Indy is almost perfectly built to play the heat. Edited by Destino
  • Like 1

Offensive players push off on the dribble every game, Chris Paul gets away with it 9 times a game at least. It doesn't get called enough but pushing a shooter in the act of shooting? They call that. They call that even when it doesn't happen at times.

• Like 1

Indy has their mojo back. I think the biggest reason Miami lost is because their defense was pretty bad. Indy is not a good offensive team but their offense was humming today.

Indy has good inside-outside balance. That gives Miami problems.

Indy is a different team when they play at home. That's why I'm so surprised that Miami put up such a piss poor fight for the 1 seed during the regular season. As badly as Indy needed home court, Miami needed to make sure they didn't get it.

Miami usually has more fire than that. Surprised to see that outcome.

True but it's not like Miami had a totally sloppy game. They shot over 50% from the field and against Indy, that's not going to happen often. Lebron and Wade shot over 60%. They will play better defense and they will play worse offensively. Indy will certainly play for worse offensively and probably better defensively. This game was a strange aberration.

Edited by Destino

Stevie wonder too?

lol

LeBron is such a douche. Check that, anyone that wears sunglasses indoors, is one. No exceptions.

Man, I am very interested in knowing which types of people you think are not douchey... (This is stemming from our greatest debate. The "Why leave the sticker on the hat" debate lol)

The Heat are not done. People were saying the same thing about the Pacers when we took it to them in game 1 in the conference semi's. 

I must admit though, David West has been on fire these last two games. He killed us in game 6, and he killed the Heat in game 1. If he continues to shoot like that, forget the ECF, the Pacers are going to mess around and take the whole thing. 

• Like 1

Some people were going so far on TV that after game 1 between the Wizards and Indy that we'd sweep them. Too early, why we have 7 game series.

I hope they just beat each other up so the Spurs can win it. Don't see thunder winning that series against SA, and whatever love I had for Indy went out the window after seeing that retarded *** goofy looking grin on Hibbert's face in our series after he started feelin himself again. Ugh.

Edited by Renegade7

lol

Man, I am very interested in knowing which types of people you think are not douchey... (This is stemming from our greatest debate. The "Why leave the sticker on the hat" debate lol)

The Heat are not done. People were saying the same thing about the Pacers when we took it to them in game 1 in the conference semi's.

I must admit though, David West has been on fire these last two games. He killed us in game 6, and he killed the Heat in game 1. If he continues to shoot like that, forget the ECF, the Pacers are going to mess around and take the whole thing.

You remembered that sticker discussion? haha Man, that is another peeve of mine. And I know the sunglasses and hat thing are mostly things I see black guys do, but it's not limited to them. A lot of white guys, Kris Medlen immediately comes to mind, wear their caps with a flat bill. Great pitcher (when healthy), but he looks like a total dork. Also that golfer that wears the loud Puma gear.

And I knew someone would go with the blind thing on me. That would be one of the exceptions, along with people that just had laser eye surgery.

Btw, I don't really think the Heat are done. That was just a little dig at Mr Sin hehehe

Edited by Bubble Screen
  • Like 1