Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Ant needs to get up another 18-20 shots through the rest of the game for the Wolves to have a chance. 

They need KAT or Naz to heat up. An 11 point lead is nothing in the NBA. 

I don’t think the nuggets are going to keep this 61% shooting going through the 4th.

this really was a cool moment. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)

Jeeeeeez.

Ant didn't look like he had the intention to dunk on that drive. But found himself still up in the air, meh might as well throw it down. Insane

A little concerning that MIN wasn't able to cut much into that lead with Joker on he bench with 4 fouls

Edited by CRobi21

Continuing the Jordan/Bulls comparison, the Twolves badly need a Pippen/Grant level infusion of grit to get Ant to the top, and KAT is basically the exact opposite of that.  He’s a softer Will Perdue with a jumper, and he’s got to go.

9 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Continuing the Jordan/Bulls comparison, the Twolves badly need a Pippen/Grant level infusion of grit to get Ant to the top, and KAT is basically the exact opposite of that.  He’s a softer Will Perdue with a jumper, and he’s got to go.

I think the understated value of Jordan Pippen was that you had two insanely good perimeter defenders that each played 40 minutes. Centers can be worked around, but two roving lunatics that will hound you all game while dunking on your head on the other end is a nightmare. 

Imagine the Wolves landing a young Paul George to pair with Ant for a decade. Imagine trying to game plan against that.  

• Thumb up 2

Just now, Destino said:

I think the understated value of Jordan Pippen was that you had two insanely good perimeter defenders that each played 40 minutes. Centers can be worked around, but two roving lunatics that will literally hound you all game while dunking on your head on the other end is a nightmare. 

Not too get too far off track, but those rosters were built to perfection around Jordan and Pippen. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

MVP and the defending champs have responded more strongly than I expected after those first two games. I thought the wolves had their number, but the champs look like the champs again. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

8 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

This dude is as soft as room temperature Brie, too.

we ready to talk about how the wolves best game was when Rudy was home welcoming his new child? Jokic appears to have a strong preference in this series to who he wants guarding him. He seems to be much more aggressive when he sees Rudy on him compared to Naz Reid. 

• Thumb up 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Destino said:

we ready to talk about how the wolves best game was when Rudy was home welcoming his new child? Jokic appears to have a strong preference in this series to who he wants guarding him. He seems to be much more aggressive when he sees Rudy on him compared to Naz Reid. 

I have to respect your persistent hatred for Rudy Gobert until everyone sees the light...

Spoiler

He_Is_a_Man_of_Focus_Commitment_and_Sheer_Fucking_Will_Banner.jpg.05757fb5e3bf61b3d39d001c01eb16dc.jpg

Bravo.

Edited by Renegade7

That has to hurt if you’re a Mavs fan. Lead the whole night only for SGA to make absurd baskets while your team shoot 50% from the free throw line and pisses away a 3-1 lead. Luka even missed a clutch game tying free throw. 

seriously though, shooting 50% from the charity stripe in the post season as a team is ridiculous. OKC shot 95%

You guys think she’d be this big had she gone to UConn or LSU or something? I think a major part of her fame was the massive level of support she got at home. That’s where the groundswell of support began. It’s also where the sellout crowds began. Other schools win all the time, and they’ve had great players, but in Iowa she was a story.

• Thumb up 1