Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I want the Celtics to win this game and I don’t know why.  Does that ever happen to you guys?  Normally I just root for the underdog if I don’t care for either team.  Neither of these two feel like an underdog to me.  Maybe it’s just because I think Celtics and Heat would be a better series.  Who knows?

would be nice to see Hayward make it back too.  

13 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Brown's groin 😣 Stretched pretty far ugh.

Yeah the way his heel slipped on the landing I was think groin injury too.  He’s moving around fine now though, so hopefully he avoided any significant damage.  

If Tatum improved his shot selection he’d be much more efficient.  He’s got a little too much “mamba mentality” going on.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Destino said:

Yeah the way his heel slipped on the landing I was think groin injury too.  He’s moving around fine now though, so hopefully he avoided any significant damage.  

If Tatum improved his shot selection he’d be much more efficient.  He’s got a little too much “mamba mentality” going on.

Didn't Kobe literally tell him "****in' shoot it" or something to that effect? 😂

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Didn't Kobe literally tell him "****in' shoot it" or something to that effect? 😂

He did more than that, Kobe worked out with him after his rookie year.  Tatum’s efficiency fell through the floor immediately afterwards.  It lead to articles with fun titles like “The de-Kobe-ing of Jayson Tatum has begun”

• Haha 2