Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I ain't mad, as long as you stand by that. NBA Thread always remembers though, so If he busts, you'll get some props, and if he comes back and balls out  we will roast you book of revelations style

That's part of the fun though.  The people doing it wrong are the ones that aren't making crazy predictions or sharing some dubious takes.  Baseball is treated like a religion.  Football pretends its a financial market.  Basketball is discussed like you're in a good barbershop.  You should hear some of the **** my mailman has come up with ever since he found out I was a wizards fan. 

That said, calling Fultz too small is simply incorrect. He has almost the exact same height, wingspan, and standing reach as John Wall.  Better length and height than Curry, CP3, Lowry, Conley, Lillard, Irving, Kemba, Bledsoe... so just about all the best nba point guards.  If Fultz ends up being a bum, it won't be because he's undersized. 

• Thanks 2

I don't think his injury is 'fake', but I do like how the video highlighted just how bad a shooter he is. People here have focused on Lonzo's poor technique in the recent posts.

Please watch this video and check out Fultz' horrific shooting. 

Oh boy, conspiracy theories and basketball.  I love it when two of my favorite things converge.  I need more of this.

Unrelated related, am I wrong or is the accent of guy speaking in the Fake Injury video most commonly encountered in computer labs? Doesn't matter where you are in the country.  

• Haha 1

On 11/9/2017 at 9:53 AM, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

I could be Predicto and totally abandon my childhood teams for a new team in the city I ended up in.

I've tried to steer my kids to being Rockets and Astros fans, because I think you should be connected to your home region. But I'm not going to wear an Astros championship shirt. (I will wear an old school rainbow JR Richard jersey though, because that's a bad-ass look).

For the record, when I was a kid the only team I cared about was the Redskins because it was the only team my Dad cared about.  I only started  paying more than passing attention to the NBA and MLB when I left for college.   

I've been in SF for almost 30 years, and I suffered through 25 years of horror with the Warriors before the miracles started happening.  

But I'm still a Redskins fan which means I must suffer forever