Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

DeRozan and Lowry are such mental midgets, i swear. Shoulda played better, chumps. Don't get mad because your getting your ass whooped

They always do that. Get mad cause they suck and come after the other players 

Don't want to hear another god damn word about Kyle Lowry being as good as John Wall.  Wall would have devoured the crap Milwaukee runs at PG.  Wall with a hand broken in five places dropped 20 and 13 on the road against a one seed Hawks.  John Hildred Wall mushroom stamps Kyle Lowry.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Joe Johnson....he was a borderline superstar 5-6 years ago. Big game tonight.

Clippers will never progress. No scoring outside of the typical 3-4 players. I dunno...just the sense I get.

Surprised to see the gsme so close with Gobert out. Favors is near death on the floor he's played so few minutes, snd they are still struggling.

Clippers and Raptors, the two most confounding playoff teams in recent memory.

I had this going 7. Even with Gobert out, this still smells like 7

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Their window has closed 

Honestly it probably closed when in that Houston series. That was a franchise alteribg meltdown, and they've been scooping water out of that leaking boat ever since

Really hope Gobert is ok, doesn't look like he will be though.  Jazz fans have been waiting to have a team this good for some time.  He couldn't even stand up.  

I was really looking forward to this series because of the two great defensive centers.