Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Jeff Teague is horrible in the clutch. His basketball IQ drops 50 points.

I agree, but his two late threes sent the game to overtime.  So he did do some good things late in this game. 

Who would you rather have in the playoffs Teague or Lowry? 

Kyrie clearly fouled Jackson on the last play.  Everyone in basketball knows if you bump the player with your shoulder swiping at the ball from behind or beside him, it's a foul.  But they aren't going to call three free throws on a last second attempt.  Bye Bye Detroit. 

On the bright side they made the playoffs and got their young players some experience.  They never had a chance in this series and I think they knew that as well as we did. 

• Like 1

My fingernails are chewed down to the nub waiting for the MRI results on Steph.

Hopefully its nothing thats gonna keep him out a couple weeks. If so y'all could be in trouble.

Don't think he tore anything. Slip looked bad but it looked like he banged his knee rather than tore something in it

*Nevermind

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Well wait no longer:

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/724678621705736193

@WojVerticalNBA Vertical Sources: Steph Curry's MRI on knee has returned negative, no damage, a Grade 1 sprain. Could miss two weeks.

If that proves true it's great news.  Two weeks off also gives the ankle time to get right.  Only question then becomes how effective he can be when he gets back, and if the Warriors can avoid elimination (or too deep a hole) in that time. 

Warriors fans should be hoping the Blazers and Clippers go to seven games.  That would mean that series ends on May 1st.  Which buys about a week of time.  I don't think it will. 

The Clippers aren't that good. Golden State isn't going to get eliminated before Curry comes back.

This and shame on y'all for thinking other wise. They won 73 games this year, even if Curry is worth 23 wins, I doubt it, but if he is, that's still a 50 win team.

I think the Warriors can hang with, and maybe even beat the Clippers. And on top of all of that, they're going to get another game of playing without Curry to gel and maybe additional practice time.

That being said, they have NO CHANCE beating San Antonio AND OKC without Curry.