Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Gordon got robbed about three dunks ago, but that was fun to watch.

That La-z boy dunk was just stupid. Greatest dunk I've ever seen

Judges didn't respect Gordon's last dunk enough

That was a Nique level reverse with a tomahawk. Mutombo and Gervin lost their damn minds Edited by Mr. Sinister

Gordon got robbed. It never should've gotten to that last dunk. Levine had great dunks, they weren't equal to either the spinning mascot dunk or the seated dunk by Gordon. He should've taken the trophy on either of those. And Gordon went first, so it could've been a 50-49 situation, but it should been over.

Either Gordon should have won, or just call it a tie. 

**** like last night, when the fix is OBVIOUSLY in, will be a reason for Gordon not to participate next year. 

I don't think anything was fixed last night. It wasn't a Blake Griffin beating JaVale situation.

Gordon got done in by the judging criteria more than anything. The dunks LaVine did were worthy of the 50 scores he received, they just weren't as impressive as Gordon's.

Just got done watching the dunk contest in full. I agree Gordon should've won. They need to change the scoring system, bring out the decimal system or something like figure skating haha.

The fact that they made every dunk on the first try is amazing. LaVine took off from the free throw line too often...if I had to complain. Best final round ever no question.

Sting is sporting an impressive beard. He looks like a turn of the century Austrian duke.

His guitar is HUGE. The neck is like four feet long.

Oh he's playing bass. I always thought he was the guitar player.

His voice hasn't aged at all. Sting's weird man. I think there's a fair chance he's a vampire.

And his band looks like it could be his coven.

LeBron's spontaneous in game dunks are the best I've ever seen.

Paul George also needs to team up with another star. He is too good to toil away by himself for the rest of his prime.

Come to DC dude.

I also love that Westbrook taking it easy still involves him leading his team in rebounds and getting five steals. The man has the most incredible motor.

These throw back uniforms look like a church league game.

The all star game has turned into a three point competition in the 3rd. Not surprisingly that favors the west.

Yeah. I guess I never realized it but all of the best shooters are in the West.

Now if it came down to a dunk contest, the East would be better.