Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I'm impressed you all actually watched that much of the game. lol After the hundredth wide open 3 or clear path to the hoop, I bailed after 3 minutes of the second quarter.

Not a bad game by Wall, 2nd leading scorer on the East. Proving he is easily the best PG in the East.

The All-Star game performance proves it? lol

I'm impressed you all actually watched that much of the game. lol After the hundredth wide open 3 or clear path to the hoop, I bailed after 3 minutes of the second quarter.

The All-Star game performance proves it? lol

The best players play the best with other great players. I mean, who you gonna argue? Kyle Lowry who consistently gags on the big stage?

The AS game isn't much proof of anything. But I think it's pretty obvious Lowry is a much more limited player than Wall. The only thing Lowry does better than Wall is shoot the three ball, and there is no way Lowry could play the kind of role for Toronto that Wall does for DC. When they went head to head in the playoffs last season, Wall absolutely destroyed him and the difference between them was really stark. Wall is a legitimate superstar and Lowry is not.

The best players play the best with other great players. I mean, who you gonna argue? Kyle Lowry who consistently gags on the big stage?

I don't disagree that Wall's the best in the East, I disagree that the ASG proves it. Using the ASG as a barometer of anything is absurd. It's a totally non-competitive exercise.

Edited by justice98

I'm rewatchign the all star game.  I can't wait for team USA to work on the INTl teams this summer. Who can match up with this team this year. 

No one. They're going to steamroll everybody. Just too much shooting ability and versatility. 4 years have made a world of difference for guys like Curry, Klay, Westbrook, Boogie, Wall, George, etc

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

Any trade dead line deals you guys think should be made?  

I'd like to see Minny find a way to get Teague from the Hawks.  Rubio is too limited and Teague would give Towns and Wiggins a much better third option as they grow into their careers.  Atlanta is rumored to have made him available.  Not sure what the Wolves would have to give up but as long as they hold onto Towns and Wiggins they should be fine, the last thing they need is to get younger. 

I'd like to see the Wizards trade Nene for David Lee.  I'm not sure the trade would help either team but I'd like to see what the Wizards would look like with a more capable offensive option and better rebounder at the 4.  The Wizards haven't been interested in playing defense this season anyway, so it's not like the trade would fit right in with this years mindset.  Both players expire at the end of the year so the trade doesn't affect either teams long term plans.  This isn't going to happen it is merely something I'd like to see to satisfy my own curiosity.