Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Not just Lebron. Hawks look physically intimidated at several positions. The Celtics and Bulls got beat but they didn't look terrified like the Hawks currently do.

I agree but he is creating shots for everyone and the Hawks have no answer. You are right, they look terrified

As a Wizards fan, I'm just besides myself right now. Wonder how many of those punk Hawk players are going to say they should be up 2-0 right now, not the other way around now. Womp womp.

More evidence of what I said during that series, the wizards punked themselves. After trying to fight the raptors in every game of that series we came out against the hawks with none of that fight. No more looking for contact and looking to get mad, we went right back to finesse for the most part.

Lebron will get all the press, which offensively he deserves, but he's not the one pushing Horford and Milsap around. He's not the one that has Teague looking to get rid of the ball like he's allergic to it. The Cavs role players have knocked the Atlanta allstars on their collective asses.

• Like 1

I'm glad Atlanta is going to lose. They are such a fraud. Worst 60 win team I've ever seen. If Wall doesn't bust up his hand we beat them in 5, 6 tops. I'm upset because Wiz/Cavs could have been a real good series. Wall vs. Irving, James vs. Pierce. The league was robbed. Maybe next year...

As a Wizards fan, I'm just besides myself right now. Wonder how many of those punk Hawk players are going to say they should be up 2-0 right now, not the other way around now. Womp womp.

After the game Kent Bazemore said the Hawks are still the better team.  They're just playing bad.   :rolleyes:

When the Cavs win this series Korver is going to get a lot of negative attention for completely collapsing in the playoffs. He was an allstar.

I hear ya.  He was all they talked about on the radio for months, he was money for 3.  I don't know that I've witnessed a collapse like this in a long time.

But then again, we're all Skins fans, soooo... :blink:

• Like 1

More evidence of what I said during that series, the wizards punked themselves. After trying to fight the raptors in every game of that series we came out against the hawks with none of that fight. No more looking for contact and looking to get mad, we went right back to finesse for the most part.

Lebron will get all the press, which offensively he deserves, but he's not the one pushing Horford and Milsap around. He's not the one that has Teague looking to get rid of the ball like he's allergic to it. The Cavs role players have knocked the Atlanta allstars on their collective asses.

Figured LeBron would be a beast like he has, and I'm not shocked that JR Smith has blown up so far even though I wouldn't have expected it. What has shocked me is how much better Tristan Thompson and Mozgov have been than Horford and Millsap. They've made them into chumps. On the road. Those are two All Stars and Atlanta's best players. They killed Nene and Gortat. They should not be getting killed by two players who are nowhere near as good as them. That's the one spot in this series where Atlanta had the major talent advantage. But you're right, they look flat out scared.

And you're right that Korver has been a no show since the Brooklyn series. He's lost his range and he's pressing to try and get it back but the results are bad. He was a shaky All Star inclusion that got in after an injury. His name carries some weight now because he's been such a successful role player for a good ATL team. He got invited to team USA camp and IIRC, made the first cut. The truth is he's an extremely one dimensional offensive player that's easy to defend when his shot isn't falling. He can't dribble at all and has no ability to create anything for himself or anyone else.

Atlanta was very fortunate to get past the Wiz last round. A LOT of things went their way. Wall's injury. Pierce's shot not counting. Nene failing to box out.

A Wiz-Cavs ECF with a healthy Wall could have been a classic. Poor NBA, stuck with this garbage.