Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I actually find it exceedingly easy to believe he'll be himself for the rest of the playoffs.

We'll see. After all the trouble with his ankles and these last several nicks, I doubt there won't be some space in his head dedicated to his latest run of misfortune, not to mention all the rust he will have accumulated

Reggie Miller doesn't know the rules. He doesn't realize that if you push a player into a shooter, it's the same as fouling the shooter. Thus if you push a player into a three point shooter they, not the player you pushed, go to the line for three shots.

The NBA rule book should be required reading for highly paid commentators.

Donovan has to be more alert with 12 seconds left playing defense he desides to keep the worst defensive line up in history on the floor.

Payne, Waiters, Marrow, Durant and Kanter.

Durant is solid but why not do a sub and get some defensive players in on that last play, instead you get a wide open 3 by Ginobi.

Wow the trend has been no whistles late in games but I've never seen an inbounding player elbow a player on the court to create space. That has to be something right?

I could be wrong, but is the in-bounding player allowed to jump like Waiters did?

LaMarcus Aldridge is incredible in the playoffs. He drops 40 with alarming ease. I can't think of another guy who was a fairly run of the mill All Star caliber player during the regular season dial it up to 11 in the postseason like Aldridge. It's like he transforms from Rasheed Wallace into Kevin McHale.