Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I want the Celtics to win this game and I donā€™t know why. Ā Does that ever happen to you guys? Ā Normally I just root for the underdog if I donā€™t care for either team. Ā Neither of these two feel like an underdog to me. Ā Maybe itā€™s just because I think Celtics and Heat would be a better series. Ā Who knows?

Ā 

would be nice to see Hayward make it back too. Ā 

13 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Brown's groin šŸ˜£ Stretched pretty far ugh.

Yeah the way his heel slipped on the landing I was think groin injury too. Ā Heā€™s moving around fine now though, so hopefullyĀ he avoided any significant damage. Ā 
Ā 

If Tatum improved his shot selection heā€™d be much more efficient. Ā Heā€™s got a little too much ā€œmamba mentalityā€ going on.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Destino said:

Yeah the way his heel slipped on the landing I was think groin injury too. Ā Heā€™s moving around fine now though, so hopefullyĀ he avoided any significant damage. Ā 
Ā 

If Tatum improved his shot selection heā€™d be much more efficient. Ā Heā€™s got a little too much ā€œmamba mentalityā€ going on.

Ā 

Didn't Kobe literally tell him "****in' shoot it" or something to that effect? šŸ˜‚

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Ā 

Didn't Kobe literally tell him "****in' shoot it" or something to that effect? šŸ˜‚

He did more than that, KobeĀ worked out with him after his rookie year. Ā Tatumā€™s efficiency fell through the floor immediately afterwards. Ā It lead to articles with fun titles like ā€œThe de-Kobe-ing of Jayson Tatum has begunā€

• Haha 2