Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello Everybody - Phillip Daniels

PD93

Yes that opportunity will come one day but at the moment I'm just enjoying being home with family and starting my business .... oh I forgot powerlifting. Life is good!

---------- Post added May-11th-2013 at 08:12 PM ----------

I really do enjoy coming in here from time to time to see yall go hard on people. You guys never let up. Lol

Yes that opportunity will come one day but at the moment I'm just enjoying being home with family and starting my business .... oh I forgot powerlifting. Life is good!

Definitely nothing wrong with that. Good luck with the business and I don't think you need much luck with the lifting, haha.

What kind of business are you starting PD? And more importantly, will you be offering to powerlift your customers for a small fee?

Lol. Powerlift my customers? Now that's funny. Actually the company is Demolition Sports Nutrition. I'm actually shooting to squat 800 at the next meet which is Aug. 4. Wish me luck!

---------- Post added May-11th-2013 at 08:25 PM ----------

Always good to hear from you PD.

Thanks. I appreciate that.

Long time no see! When are you gonna start coaching up young defensive linemen and teaching them the lost art of swatting down the ball at the line of scrimmage. I swear to god you had 8 of those per season and these kids don't get their arms up anymore.

Long time no see! When are you gonna start coaching up young defensive linemen and teaching them the lost art of swatting down the ball at the line of scrimmage. I swear to god you had 8 of those per season and these kids don't get their arms up anymore.

Lol. Funny thing is now that JJ Watt is doing it they are trying to make it a stat. I was pretty good at knocking balls down. Don't think guys know how important that is. If you can't get there or the ball comes out quick get your hands up. I guess I was a master of that.

---------- Post added May-11th-2013 at 08:38 PM ----------

Hey PD! You represent the best of the Redskins. So glad you stay connected with us fans.

Assuming a healthy RG3, what do you think of our chances this year? Any comments on how we were screwed out of our salary cap?

Hail

No comment on the salary cap but I think this team can go as far as they want to. Everything is in place to have success so now it's about going on the field and making it happen. I think RGIII will come back stronger than ever.

Always good to see you pop in here. It's great to have a real connection between fans online and the team. I'll never forget how that connection paid off when a fan online posted a picture of 21, and your wife saw it here and got it to you (thank you Mrs PD93!) and you shared it with the team and the team ****ed Dallas. Good luck with your new business, I wish you all the best.

Always good to see you pop in here. It's great to have a real connection between fans online and the team. I'll never forget how that connection paid off when a fan online posted a picture of 21, and your wife saw it here and got it to you (thank you Mrs PD93!) and you shared it with the team and the team ****ed Dallas. Good luck with your new business, I wish you all the best.

That was a fun game. Glad I was able to share that with the team.

---------- Post added May-11th-2013 at 10:37 PM ----------

Whats up Phil!? Glad to see you come by and post again! I'll never forget that viscous clothes line you put on Peyton Manning. Hope everything is well

Just in a bad position that's all. Met him at the pro bowl and we chatted about that.

---------- Post added May-11th-2013 at 10:39 PM ----------

Whats up Phil!? Glad to see you come by and post again! I'll never forget that viscous clothes line you put on Peyton Manning. Hope everything is well

Just in a bad position that's all. Met him at the pro bowl and we chatted about that.

---------- Post added May-11th-2013 at 10:40 PM ----------

Hi PD!! Glad you posted. Hope all is well with You and your family. Good luck with the business and with the meet. Hope you make 800lbs. Do you post youtube videos of your meets/lifts?

Yes I have a youtube page. I will post the results once the meet is over. I think it will be easy.

---------- Post added May-11th-2013 at 10:42 PM ----------

Great to hear from ya PD. best of luck on the new business. So glad you wore the B&G and that you continue to stop by, update us and say hi...it means a lot to us die hard fans.

I appreciate you guys rooting me on when I played. No problem.

---------- Post added May-11th-2013 at 10:43 PM ----------

My man PD, good hearing from you again. You have any jrs coming up playing ball this year?

Just my son at Notre Dame and my youngest son who is 9.

Archived