Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Schedule officially to be revealed this Thursday at 8pm!!

Tom [Giants fan]

LMFBO :ols:

Who wants to bet we have the Giants regular season game 1 or 2 this year

I'm taking bets that we open at the Giants. I would be absolutely shocked if that wasn't the case. I wouldn't be surprised if we played the Giants week 1 and 4. The earlier in the season, the greater the chance that they don't see Robert, or that he's not completely in synch yet.

Mara is a proven cheater. This is to be expected. If I was Shanahan, I'd already be planning on it.

I'm taking bets that we open at the Giants. I would be absolutely shocked if that wasn't the case. I wouldn't be surprised if we played the Giants week 1 and 4. The earlier in the season, the greater the chance that they don't see Robert, or that he's not completely in synch yet.

Mara is a proven cheater. This is to be expected. If I was Shanahan, I'd already be planning on it.

I have actually heard some rumblings of the Giants opening home against the Broncos as a possible Sunday Night game. Brother vs. Brother I think is more appealing than even a divisional game to the networks.

;9488631']:doh:

The price you must pay for what your owner did. But really, guys are just using it as a punchline, like there is a running joke in the free agent thread about Eddie Royal still being at Morton's Steak House. We tried to sign him last year and he went to SD, but everyone kept asking if we signed him yet. Take it with a grain of salt. Paloffs is now. It's Scott Boonell's fault.

The price you must pay for what your owner did. But really, guys are just using it as a punchline, like there is a running joke in the free agent thread about Eddie Royal still being at Morton's Steak House. We tried to sign him last year and he went to SD, but everyone kept asking if we signed him yet. Take it with a grain of salt. Paloffs is now. It's Scott Boonell's fault.

I know, I think it is funny actually. I was wondering what it would take for a team to overtake the hatred for the Cowboys. Although, I'm sure one wrong word from a Cowboy fan will put them right back on top. For me, I hate the Eagles far more than any of the other two with the Cowboys a close second and Redskins a distant third. The simple reason? Look at the QB's:

Eagles - Vick (Dog killer and always will be to me) Plus their fans and DeSean Jackson with the best play in nfl history......:puke:

Cowboys - Romo sits to pee - I respect how he plays but he hasn't done much of anything but Cowboy fans put him on the same level as Eli and some put him above. He can't win the big game when Eli has shown over and over that he can.

Redskins - RGIII - nothing but respect for this guy. I hate him because the Giants have to play him twice every year and he is going to be a pain to defend for a number of years to come. But he seems like a genuinely nice guy. I hate him but respect him. And you guys here make it harder for me to hate the Redskins. But the "**** the Giants" comments are starting to make it easier. :D

;9488658']I know' date=' I think it is funny actually. I was wondering what it would take for a team to overtake the hatred for the Cowboys. Although, I'm sure one wrong word from a Cowboy fan will put them right back on top. For me, I hate the Eagles far more than any of the other two with the Cowboys a close second and Redskins a distant third.

And you guys here make it harder for me to hate the Redskins. But the "**** the Giants" comments are starting to make it easier. :D[/quote']

:pfft: If it's any consolation, a **** the Seahawks thread was recently started. :ols:

;9488658']

Redskins - RGIII - nothing but respect for this guy. I hate him because the Giants have to play him twice every year and he is going to be a pain to defend for a number of years to come. But he seems like a genuinely nice guy. I hate him but respect him. And you guys here make it harder for me to hate the Redskins. But the "**** the Giants" comments are starting to make it easier. :D

Can we change the thread to "**** the Giants (Except for Tom)" :)

;9488658']

Redskins - RGIII - nothing but respect for this guy. I hate him because the Giants have to play him twice every year and he is going to be a pain to defend for a number of years to come. But he seems like a genuinely nice guy. I hate him but respect him.

GOOD! Welcome to the club. i've felt the same way about Eli for years. Especially B.R. (Before RG3), when we didn't have a capable Qb to compete. :silly:

;9488647']I have actually heard some rumblings of the Giants opening home against the Broncos as a possible Sunday Night game. Brother vs. Brother I think is more appealing than even a divisional game to the networks.

It has nothing to do with the networks. Mara wants to play the 'Skins without Robert. So, until proven wrong, I'm going to believe that it absolutely will happen. The greatest advantage the Giants could have over the 'Skins would be if Robert either didn't play, or wasn't in synch. The greatest chance of that is one of the early weeks.

Mara is the head of the competition committee, and one of the three most powerful owners. If he wants it, damn the networks, and it will happen.

Manning vs. Manning can be Sunday night week 2.

And I'm really only half kidding. (I am half kidding.) But I think that if Mara wanted it so, it will be so.

We can despise Mara, have fun with Eli's drunk pic and laugh at Tom Coughlin's tirades but in the hatred of fans sector, for me it is no contest...

1. Cowboys fans - they are everywhere and even though they have not been relevant for a long time, they are still so pompous.

2. Eagles fans - so damn beligerent. You would think they have 10 Lombardi's with the way they argue. Just because you are loud does not make you any more right. Oh, and that fight song, if you can call it that :puke:

3. Giants fans - the only other NFC East fans you can talk football with. The same blue collar, old school, hard nose fans that understand the game. They still have some d-bag fans but so do we.

As far as the schedule, I kind of hope we open with a winnable game on the road, like Oakland or Minnesota, get a road win in the column and then crush somebody at home. We probably start out at home since we had two on the road to start 2012.

YAY schedule release I'm hoping we draw the Raiders or Chiefs on like opening Monday night or something but I'm not holding my breath lol, however like i said before I think we'll get lots of primetime games which is good for the non locals like myself :)

yep, and me as well!! last season i only got to watch 1st eagles game (via skype), 1st dallas game, 2nd giants game (i was at lunch in NYC with my parents and sister for the 1st one), overtime of ravens game, last 5-8 minutes of the browns game, 2nd philly game and 2nd dallas game. depending on when the skins vs giants games are this season, i'll be able to at least watch those two, plus the thursday night game at TGI Fridays cause my dorm doesnt get NFL Network (cause every team gets a thursday night game), and hopefully a monday night or sunday night game.

my FAVORITE thing to do is to examine the schedule when it first comes out and memorize it in my head (cause i have a great memory). My dad and I always share our season record predictions with eachother and i type mine and his down on my laptop, and by the half-way point and the end of the season, we see who is right at that point. so, thursday night will be exciting for me :)

---------- Post added April-16th-2013 at 06:31 PM ----------

btw, anyone have any schedule rumors yet? such as who plays thanksgiving day against the cowboys and lions, and which teams play the night game? also, redskins scheduling rumors? or should i expect the rumors to start floating around tomorrow or thursday?

I also have a feeling we'll open up against the Giants (AGAIN). And it's ridiculous they couldn't give Baltimore a home game to start the year. I read the article and understand why not, but they could've made it work someway, somehow.

I also have a feeling we'll open up against the Giants (AGAIN). And it's ridiculous they couldn't give Baltimore a home game to start the year. I read the article and understand why not, but they could've made it work someway, somehow.

yeah could have at least made it a friday night game.

Archived